Senior Technical Account/Project Manager
At Turbonomic, we are committed to attracting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. We will honor your experiences, perspectives, and exceptional identity. We believe that uniqueness enriches all of us by showing us a range of ways to understand and engage with the world.
Who We Are:
We work to deliver best-in-class software so that our customers can assure application performance and empower their people to focus on growing their businesses through innovation. Turbonomic created Application Resource Management (ARM) to assure customers’ application performance by eliminating infrastructure resource congestion across hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
In 2019 Turbonomic acquired SevOne, the leading provider of network management solutions for optimal network visibility and performance (NPM). The combined entity delivers customers better data, analytics, and decisions to comprehensively and continuously assure application performance. The powerful combination of Turbonomic’s Application Resource Management, SevOne’s leading Network Management Solution, and ParkMyCloud’s best-in-class resource scheduling ensures that Turbonomic is well-positioned to build the future of application performance.
What’s In It For You:
The Senior Technical Account/Project Manager position is a hybrid role, with time evenly split between Technical Account Management and Technical Project Management, in support of our NPM (Network Performance Management) Services organization. This is a front-line, customer facing support role, and will be focused on our APAC customers. The Senior TAM/PM will work directly with Turbo’s top customers and their account teams to win new business and provide a high level of communication and support to the customer.
What You'll be Doing:
Technical Account Management (TAM) Responsibilities
- Responsible for utilization of product knowledge and proven technical skills to ensure NPM customers get the most out of NPM products.
- Responsible for the overall growth, quality, and satisfaction of the customer’s services relationship as well as managing all technical aspects of Turbo’s relationship with its customers.
- Responsible for managing the facilitation of interdepartmental communication as well as resolution of customer account issues.
- Daily activities often include coordination of staff and company resources to resolve problems and prevent them from reoccurring, developing reports to help the customer understand their support and environment better, meetings to review customer support tickets and much more.
- This role provides technical service at a high level, helping to ensure customer satisfaction and strengthen customer relationships.
- Acts as a primary focal point for technical questions, ideas and hurdles. Provides an inroad to SevOne product experts and represent the customer during future product release planning sessions.
- Provides personalized management of all support issues, ensuring the fastest possible resolution, overseeing activities of support teams throughout the SevOne enterprise.
- Manages recurring service review meetings, providing insight into service performance, recapping support activities, and planning next steps in the support process.
- Develops and distributes periodic executive and customer analytics reports tailored to the requirements of each customer.
- Responsible for providing customers with strategic roadmap planning using performance benchmarking and industry standards while partnering with product management and development teams.
- Coordinate briefings and deep dive sessions with SevOne product experts on topics that are pertinent to the customer’s environment and objectives.
- Develops strategies to facilitate the continuous improvement of the customer’s SevOne services and configurations.
- May provide mentoring to less experienced peers.
Technical Project Management Responsibilities
- Responsible for integrating the communication and workflow between Turbo NPM and our customers.
- As part of the Turbo NPM Services organization, delivers solutions to customers to achieve their IT performance monitoring needs.
- Ensures that NPM teams stay on task and schedule with all customized implementations of the SevOne product.
- Active role in the scoping, proposing and costing of Professional Services engagements with our customers.
- Delivers complex OSS projects to Service Providers and Enterprise customers
- Manages the 3rd party and internal SevOne resources to deliver projects across APAC.
- Works with customers, sub-contractors and suppliers on project matters to manage quality and on time completion.
- Manages customer sign-offs on installations and professional services to ensure related revenues can be invoiced
- Responsible for assigned accounts from an overall customer satisfaction perspective.
- Works closely with partners, where required, to provide advice and guidance throughout the delivery process.
What Will You Bring:
At Turbonomic, we are always looking for bright, passionate, and hard-working people who want to grow and develop with the company.
- Demonstrated commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment.
- 10+ years of total related experience in the following areas: technical support, project management, technical sales and network management solutions
- 3+ years Project Management experience with Telecom carriers or large enterprise customers
- Strong fundamental knowledge in two or more of the following: Linux/Unix, Networking, MySQL
- Strong understanding of network, server, and infrastructure monitoring technologies, such as SNMP, Netflow and syslog
- Prior experience delivering OSS projects, ideally network performance management
- Prior experience with data/voice/video products
- Prior experience managing globally distributed delivery resources
- Financial knowledge and experience of managing project P&L.
- Strong interpersonal and Communication skills
- Exhibited and consistently practices strong:
- Organizational skills
- Project management
- Problem solving skills
Benefits & Perks:
Insert America’s Version or UK Version
Only for in-person roles
This role will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at our X office location once it is deemed safe to do so. When in-person (office) life resumes, we look forward to more social events (think holiday gift exchange, fundraising events, happy hours, celebrations and more!), snacks, catered lunches and team offsites!
Why Choose Turbo:
Turbonomic was recently named to the Inc. 5000 List of fastest growing private companies for the fifth time, and the Forbes Cloud 100 for the fourth time. We have also been named to Fast Company’s Best Workplaces for Innovators List, a testament to our people, culture, and technology. To scale our growth, we’ve locked in partnerships with Cisco, IBM, Microsoft, AWS, and DXC.
Our Company Culture:
Our company culture enables a workplace that values trust, transparency, and performance. This is emulated through our employees, who approach each day with a sense of fearlessness, collaboration, and curiosity. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you. To learn more about our company culture, check out our careers page, blog, or connect with Turbonomic via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) efforts are a strategic imperative in driving the future of our business. DEI is directly linked to our ability to innovate and collaborate effectively to bring the best products to market. We welcome and embrace diverse thoughts, experiences, and ideas. Having a diverse and inclusive culture is fundamental to who we are, and we know it has a positive effect on our success. We have committed to two Parity Pledges: One for Women in Leadership Positions; and one in Support of People of Color.
We measure our work culture regularly to ensure that Turbonomic is a place where all our employees are respected and valued for who they are. DEI is not a “special initiative”, but a central element of our strategy.
Across the Turbonomic enterprise we encourage you to bring your uniqueness. Whether it is through our Community Outreach program, joining an Employee Resource Group, or participating in our Sustainability initiatives, if you have a passion for pushing the limit and are eager to make a difference, Turbo is the place for you.
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t check every single one of the boxes listed above!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.