Customer Success Manager - EMEA
At Turbonomic, we are committed to attracting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. We will honor your experiences, perspectives, and exceptional identity. We believe that uniqueness enriches all of us by showing us a range of ways to understand and engage with the world.
Who We Are:
We work to deliver best-in-class software so that our customers can assure application performance and empower their people to focus on growing their businesses through innovation. Turbonomic created Application Resource Management (ARM) to assure customers’ application performance by eliminating infrastructure resource congestion across hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
In 2019 Turbonomic acquired SevOne, the leading provider of network management solutions for optimal network visibility and performance (NPM). The combined entity delivers customers better data, analytics, and decisions to comprehensively and continuously assure application performance. The powerful combination of Turbonomic’s Application Resource Management, SevOne’s leading Network Management Solution, and ParkMyCloud’s best-in-class resource scheduling ensures that Turbonomic is well-positioned to build the future of application performance.
What’s In It For You:
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is the focal point for SevOne’s success with key accounts from our range of premier global customers. Responsible for facilitating and guiding regular conversations with key customers that focus on areas such as: uncovering sales opportunities, maintenance renewals, escalations and ensuring general customer satisfaction. Additionally, the CSM will create, maintain and share dashboards, success plans and health scores for their accounts. The CSM will interact with and drive all parts of SevOne that impact their accounts, they will be responsible for working very closely with each customer’s account team as well.
CSM’s will each have as many as 40 key accounts from SevOne that they are dedicated to. They will be responsible for not only the meetings outlined above but also for: facilitating Quarterly Business Reviews of their accounts, the documentation of and improvement on KPI’s; and managing, tracking and progressing their customer’s list of Use Cases and how they translate to Success Criteria.
What You'll be Doing:
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to the following: (% of time):
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Oversee a group of key accounts globally, up to 40 per CSM by cultivating a relationship with stakeholders and champions of SevOne
- Establish relationship and understanding of customer business needs through a regular cadence of meetings
- Document, track and progress customer’s list of Use Cases and Success Criteria
- Identify new sales opportunities, and ensure on-time renewal of maintenance
- Create and maintain a customer success plan for each customer
- Create, maintain and publish a dashboard for each customer that tracks KPI’s, including sales data, and ensuring we progress by growing our customer relationship
- Identify training opportunities and facilitate connections with the appropriate SevOne teams to accommodate them
- Facilitate customer reference calls where appropriate
- Act as an escalation point of contact
- Maintain internal documentation outlining the customer’s utilization and configuration of SevOne’s suite of products
- Be an internal champion for their customers
20% Perform other duties as required or directed
What Will You Bring:
At Turbonomic, we are always looking for bright, passionate, and hard-working people who want to grow and develop with the company.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Experience: 3+ years of total related experience in the following areas: customer success, technical account management, project management, customer servic
- Strong interpersonal and Communication skills
- Understanding of network, server, and infrastructure monitoring technologies, such as SNMP, Netflow and syslog
- Exhibited and consistently practices strong:
- Organizational skills
- Project management
- Problem solving skills
Physical Demands -The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Prolonged computer use (viewing a computer screen)
- Ability to deal with various customer levels
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Primary function is to communicate with customers online or on the phone
- Individuals must be able to accurately exchange information and utilize telephone, computer, etc. to resolve issues
- Occasional Travel to customer site – less than 10%
Benefits & Perks:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cash plan (Dental and Vision)
- 25 days of Holiday annually
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness
- Group Income protection
- Business Travel Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Access to executives – learn and collaborate with leaders.
- Career advancement – jump in, learn, grow and shape your career
- Rewards and Recognition Programs
- Employee Resource Groups – POCIT, DevelopHer, Parents at Turbo, Book Club
Why Choose Turbo:
Turbonomic was recently named to the Inc. 5000 List of fastest growing private companies for the fifth time, and the Forbes Cloud 100 for the fourth time. We have also been named to Fast Company’s Best Workplaces for Innovators List, a testament to our people, culture, and technology. To scale our growth, we’ve locked in partnerships with Cisco, IBM, Microsoft, AWS, and DXC.
Our Company Culture:
Our company culture enables a workplace that values trust, transparency, and performance. This is emulated through our employees, who approach each day with a sense of fearlessness, collaboration, and curiosity. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you. To learn more about our company culture, check out our careers page, blog, or connect with Turbonomic via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) efforts are a strategic imperative in driving the future of our business. DEI is directly linked to our ability to innovate and collaborate effectively to bring the best products to market. We welcome and embrace diverse thoughts, experiences, and ideas. Having a diverse and inclusive culture is fundamental to who we are, and we know it has a positive effect on our success. We have committed to two Parity Pledges: One for Women in Leadership Positions; and one in Support of People of Color.
We measure our work culture regularly to ensure that Turbonomic is a place where all our employees are respected and valued for who they are. DEI is not a “special initiative”, but a central element of our strategy.
Across the Turbonomic enterprise we encourage you to bring your uniqueness. Whether it is through our Community Outreach program, joining an Employee Resource Group, or participating in our Sustainability initiatives, if you have a passion for pushing the limit and are eager to make a difference, Turbo is the place for you.
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t check every single one of the boxes listed above!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.