At Turbonomic, we are committed to attracting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. We will honor your experiences, perspectives, and exceptional identity. We believe that uniqueness enriches all of us by showing us a range of ways to understand and engage with the world.
Who We Are:
We work to deliver best-in-class software so that our customers can assure application performance and empower their people to focus on growing their businesses through innovation. Turbonomic created Application Resource Management (ARM) to assure customers’ application performance by eliminating infrastructure resource congestion across hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
In 2019 Turbonomic acquired SevOne, the leading provider of network management solutions for optimal network visibility and performance (NPM). The combined entity delivers customers better data, analytics, and decisions to comprehensively and continuously assure application performance. The powerful combination of Turbonomic’s Application Resource Management, SevOne’s leading Network Management Solution, and ParkMyCloud’s best-in-class resource scheduling ensures that Turbonomic is well-positioned to build the future of application performance
- Responsible for resolving complex customer support level issues.
- Work closely with the team of highly technical engineers with troubleshooting/debugging expertise and help troubleshoot complex problems seen in the field.
- Document root cause for software defects and suggest enhancements that can be implemented by developers.
- Acts as the liaison between Development, Quality Assurance and Support teams
- Reviews and provides feedback on technical documents written by Engineers.
- Duties can vary from various areas regarding deployment software advancements that focus on the high speed reliable data ingestion, platform and upgrades into our SevOne NMS product
- Strong problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to articulate and present technical solutions
- Ensure communication flows well cross-functionally for product updates and known issues.
- Perform other duties as required or directed, to include but not limited to, working on software development projects
- Bachelors or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent; Master’s degree a plus
- 5+ years of professional working experience in related area
- Prior experience leading projects
- Experience working with Linux.
- Experience with MySQL, C/C++, Go, PHP, Python, Scala or Java
- Experience with distributed systems and test-driven development
- Networking Software development and Domain Knowledge
- Experience in enterprise software, deep knowledge on software development including threading, network and disk IO, data transformations, data integrity, systems management, systems administration and monitoring
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, AWS and Azure Cloud Infrastructure
- Self-motivated and highly ambitious
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple project deliverables
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience working in multinational / multicultural environment
- Excellent teamwork and people skills
- Demonstrable depth of knowledge in a domain such as networking, messaging, data sharing and distributed computing
- Demonstrated critical thinking & problem-solving skills
- General programming aptitude with one or two strong areas
- Demonstrated ability to determine test cases provided from business requirements
- Prolonged computer use (viewing a computer screen)
- Ability to deal with various customer levels and employee/management levels
- May require shift work or extended long hours to bring customer issues to resolution
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Hand/eye coordination for computer work
- Individuals must be able to accurately exchange information and utilize telephone, computer, etc. to resolve issues
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, dental and vision coverage – health is a #1 priority for us, we’ve got you covered.
- Unlimited paid time off – flexibility boosts creativity and performance. Take time off to spend volunteering in your community or recharging - work-life balance is important.
- Pre-tax benefits – medical, dependent care, commuter, 401k.
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Access to executives – learn and collaborate with leaders.
- Career advancement – jump in, learn, grow and shape your career
- Rewards and Recognition Programs
- Employee Resource Groups – POCIT, DevelopHer, Parents at Turbo, Book Club
- Wellness Initiatives - are you competitive? You’ll love the step competition with great prizes! Cooking more your speed? We have web cooking classes! Great wellness initiative running year round
- Wellness Platform that offers allocation of points for different wellness benefits of your choice from the platform
Why Choose Turbo:
Turbonomic was recently named to the Inc. 5000 List of fastest growing private companies for the fifth time, and the Forbes Cloud 100 for the fourth time. We have also been named to Fast Company’s Best Workplaces for Innovators List, a testament to our people, culture, and technology. To scale our growth, we’ve locked in partnerships with Cisco, IBM, Microsoft, AWS, and DXC.
Our Company Culture:
Our company culture enables a workplace that values trust, transparency, and performance. This is emulated through our employees, who approach each day with a sense of fearlessness, collaboration, and curiosity. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you. To learn more about our company culture, check out our careers page, blog, or connect with Turbonomic via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) efforts are a strategic imperative in driving the future of our business. DEI is directly linked to our ability to innovate and collaborate effectively to bring the best products to market. We welcome and embrace diverse thoughts, experiences, and ideas. Having a diverse and inclusive culture is fundamental to who we are, and we know it has a positive effect on our success. We have committed to two Parity Pledges: One for Women in Leadership Positions; and one in Support of People of Color.
We measure our work culture regularly to ensure that Turbonomic is a place where all our employees are respected and valued for who they are. DEI is not a “special initiative”, but a central element of our strategy.
Across the Turbonomic enterprise we encourage you to bring your uniqueness. Whether it is through our Community Outreach program, joining an Employee Resource Group, or participating in our Sustainability initiatives, if you have a passion for pushing the limit and are eager to make a difference, Turbo is the place for you.
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t check every single one of the boxes listed above!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.