Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
The Team & Role
We are looking for a Director, GTM Enablement to build and scale a fundamentally solid sales and customer success enablement program that removes barriers for our sales and CS teams’ success. The primary goals of the role will be focused on increasing sales productivity and driving revenue attainment through onboarding, curriculum creation, product certifications and executional excellence.
You will be responsible for the planning, strategy, design, development and management of role-focused curriculum and programs to make sure we are hiring the right people, onboarding them effectively, and supporting them in their current and future roles.
This is a highly visible position requiring deep cross-functional collaboration with Product Marketing, Sales Operations and GTM leadership. The role will require an “owner” mindset with a strong ability to prioritize, multi-task and project manage across multiple stakeholders, and a willingness to get in the weeds as needed, taking on various training and support responsibilities.
What You’ll Do
- Plan, design and deliver Sales & Customer Success Enablement programs, from new hire onboarding through training and recertification
- In partnership with Sales leadership, determine most effective sales methodology for SevenRooms, and lead curriculum development & delivery for initial and ongoing skills trainings for individual contributors and sales leaders
- Collaborate with Sales & CS leadership team to create processes and playbooks to establish standard workflow, messaging and responsibilities across the customer journey from initial lead through account maintenance and long-term success
- Own the metrics of success with our sales and revenue operations teams; align enablement KPIs to overall revenue goals
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to ensure mastery of messaging across Sales and Customer Success
- Develop course curriculum and instructional materials including classroom training, worksheets, sales guides, playbooks, and e-learning
- Lead programs related to new Product / Capability / Feature launches in partnership with Product Operations team; initiate Product, Sales and CS certification program in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Plan and own the success of Sales & CS events (Sales Kick Off, Regional Trainings, and standing enablement cadences to create opportunities for growth
- Evaluate and implement learning management system for company-wide training & enablement, with specific lens towards Sales & CS
- Build team of Sales and CS trainers to support delivery of enablement goals
Who You Are
- 7+ years’ enablement experience and/or field experience, with a lens on Customer Success or Sales, ideally within SaaS organization
- Subject matter expert on all things Sales and/or Success Enablement, with hands on experience building programs from the ground up
- Direct work experience in either a sales or marketing capacity, quota carrying sales experience preferred
- Strong desire to take initiative at the Director level; you are someone who thrives on change and are very comfortable adapting and solving for ambiguity.
- Experience in complex SaaS or Cloud enterprise and SMB sales cycles
- Ideal candidate has product marketing experience and/or comparable skill-set
- Success at owning a training program end to end and able to identify areas of opportunities for the business to build out further
- Proven experience defining, developing and rolling out sales training and customer success methodologies
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to leverage quantitative and qualitative feedback
What We Offer
- A fresh start with a flexible and independent working schedule: SevenRooms provides all employees with their first two (2) weeks of employment as paid time off to relax and recharge before starting their journey with us. You’ll also have access to unlimited paid time off, including tenure-based PTO minimums, paid parental leave, and the option to work anywhere at any time.
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- The salary range for this role is $160,000.00 - $175,000.00. This is the range SevenRooms in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of the posting. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed remotely in any US state. Base pay offered may vary depending on, but not limited to education, experience, skills, geographic location, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, and business needs. This range may be modified in the future. This job is also bonus eligible. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable.
- Comprehensive benefits package: We offer a full slate of benefits for our employees and their families: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, commuter benefits, gym reimbursement, 401K plan, and unique wellness offerings that include One Medical, Spring Health, Carrot, and Headspace.
- Employee programs and recognition: Through our Roomie’s Choice program, all employees at SevenRooms receive a monthly stipend to spend however they see fit. You’ll receive an additional quarterly dining credit to use towards SevenRooms clients and a unique milestone reward for every year you’re a part of our team.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall career development and advancement. SevenRooms also provides financial support for continuing education, certifications, or participation in external training programs.
SevenRooms is trusted by thousands of hospitality operators around the globe, from local independent restaurants to multi-concept hospitality groups like MGM Resorts International, Wolfgang Puck, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Bloomin' Brands and more. Together with our clients, we power tens of millions of guest experiences across the globe every month.
Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (physical or mental), gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, immigration status, or any other classification, category or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/34fC6sH