Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
The Team & Role
We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join our team in EMEA. This individual will be responsible for preventing churn, ensuring customer ROI and managing a proactive touchpoint strategy for our customers. This role is essential to our goal of delivering platform outcomes to drive customer health.
The SevenRooms Customer Success Team is the heartbeat of our customers. We are a diverse, global team working to help our customers meet their business goals through creative problem-solving, deep product knowledge, always with a customer centric approach. Our team is a group of empathetic relationship builders, curious minds, doers, thinkers, strategizers, and friendly humans. The passion we have for the SevenRooms mission makes it easy to be obsessed with our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Customer Engagement: Manage your high velocity book of business (500+ venues) ensuring customer health, driving adoption and customer outcomes at scale, and iterating process and playbooks. You’ll become a trusted advisor through effectively building relationships at scale with end users and/or owner operators.
- Data-Focus: Maintain data integrity to track key account metrics, specifically return on investment. You will then analyze your findings and make recommendations to optimize for maximum revenue.
- Become a Technical Expert on the SevenRooms platform providing technical and business solutions for your customers at scale. You will use this technical knowledge to assist with product adoption, engagement, and troubleshooting.
- Collaboration: Effectively work cross-functionally to help drive customer engagement activities, expansion, and retention
Who You Are
- 1+ years of experience working in a Customer Success of a customer facing role (ideally within the B2B, SaaS, and/or hospitality industry)
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Passionate about the challenge of scaling customer success outcomes across hundreds of venues, while maintaining focus on goals
- Technical aptitude and understanding of customer support systems such as Zendesk, Jira, Salesforce, or a similar system
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment; ability to juggle multiple questions and requests, while practicing excellent follow-through and prioritization techniques
- You are always learning. You have a passion for understanding how things work, how they fit together, and improving the customer experience
What We Offer
- A fresh start with a flexible and independent working schedule: SevenRooms provides all employees with their first two (2) weeks of employment as paid time off to relax and recharge before starting their journey with us. You’ll also have access to unlimited paid time off, including tenure-based PTO minimums, paid parental leave, and the option to work anywhere at any time.
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: We offer a full slate of benefits for our employees and their families: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, commuter benefits, gym reimbursement, 401K plan, and unique wellness offerings that include One Medical, Spring Health, Carrot, and Headspace.
- Employee programs and recognition: Through our Roomie’s Choice program, all employees at SevenRooms receive a monthly stipend to spend however they see fit. You’ll receive an additional quarterly dining credit to use towards SevenRooms clients and a unique milestone reward for every year you’re a part of our team.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall career development and advancement. SevenRooms also provides financial support for continuing education, certifications, or participation in external training programs.
SevenRooms is a guest experience and retention platform that helps hospitality operators unlock the full revenue potential of their data. From neighborhood restaurants and bars to international, multi-concept hospitality groups, the end-to-end platform enables operators to build direct guest relationships, deliver exceptional experiences and bring more guests back, more often. The full suite of products includes reservation, waitlist and table management, online ordering, mobile order & pay, review aggregation, and marketing automation. SevenRooms empowers operators to own, analyze and optimize every step of the guest journey, enabling a more data-driven approach to hospitality.
Founded in 2011 and venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures, PSG and Highgate, SevenRooms has dining, hotel F&B, nightlife, sporting and entertainment clients in more than 250 cities worldwide, including: Bloomin’ Brands, MGM Resorts International, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Jumeirah Group, Hilton Hotels, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Harrods, Wolfgang Puck, Michael Mina, sbe, LDV Hospitality, Bagatelle, Altamarea Group, AELTC (Wimbledon), Giordano’s, D&D London, The Wolseley Hospitality Group, Zuma, Live Nation and Topgolf.
SevenRooms has been recognized as a top employer for its people-first approach by publications including:
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2020)
- Inc. 5000 (2022)
- Ragan’s Platinum HR Awards Finalist (2022)
- Built in Best Places to Work NYC (2022, 2021, 2020)
- Built in Best Place to Work NYC - Midsize Companies (2022)
- VentureFizz Unique PTO (2022)
- Forbes Best Startup Employers (2022)
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (physical or mental), gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, immigration status, or any other classification, category or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/2P6ey4M