Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
The Team & Role
As a Sales Operations Manager, you will report to the Senior Director, GTM Operations & Enablement and you'll work with Senior Leadership to support and own Sales data analytics needs. You will provide crucial sales insights to help support our goals along with resolving sales and operational challenges. The Sales Operations Manager will be a strategic planner, prioritizing tasks and deadlines. You will have in-depth experience resolving issues and extensive experience to forecast and budget. The Sales Operations Manager will be a highly-visible position collaborating across the company to help create strategies influencing internal and external customers.
The SevenRooms GTM Operations & Enablement team is the heartbeat of our revenue organization. We are a diverse, global team working to help our customer-facing teams meet our goals through creative problem-solving, data and deep product knowledge. We are a group of curious problem solvers who work across our organization to move initiatives forward.
What You'll Do
- Analyze metric data and provide feedback in the development and maintenance of KPIs for the Revenue Organization departments (Sales & Customer Success)
- Create, manage, and report monthly sales reporting providing insights enabling our sales leaders to make key business decisions; provide opportunity for areas of improvement across our Revenue Teams
- Manage weekly forecast calls along with providing accurate pipeline analytics across all regions for Sales, Customer Success and Onboarding
- Manage quota design, targets, headcount planning, budgets and development with a focus on data modeling while working with our Finance team
- Analyze and communicate weekly and monthly sales progress against OKRs, KPIs; provide areas of improvement across our Revenue Teams.
- Work with our Data Team to ensure data integrity is maintained by instilling data quality standards across all data related activities
- Be responsible for analysis related to market reach and performance and help develop territories while providing recommendations
- Work in collaboration with Sales, Customer Success and Onboarding to develop and drive KPIs, metrics and change management
- Work cross functionally with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Onboarding to document and establish processes and workflows based on our requirements
- Analyze the sales funnel to find bottlenecks in process and increase funnel velocity
- Partner with the Salesforce Team to develop workflows in Salesforce to ensure support for sales productivity, reporting, and dashboards
- Other projects and ad hoc requests as assigned
Who You Are
- 4+ years of experience
- Experience with Salesforce, Looker, Tableau, Microsoft Office, and G-Suite with an emphasis on Excel on Google Sheets and Slides.
- An organizer that can analyze large sets of data while telling the story behind insights making it easy for the end-user to make decisions
- Self-motivated and have a high attention to detail
- Team player who succeeds is looking to excel in a fast paced environment
- Experience developing change management and process improvements
- Passionate for people, data, strategy, and process
What We Offer
- A fresh start with a flexible and independent working schedule: SevenRooms provides all employees with their first two (2) weeks of employment as paid time off to relax and recharge before starting their journey with us. You'll also have access to unlimited paid time off, including tenure-based PTO minimums, paid parental leave, and the option to work anywhere at any time.
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- The salary range for this role is $105,000 - $120,000. This is the range SevenRooms in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of the posting. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed remotely in any US state. Base pay offered may vary depending on, but not limited to education, experience, skills, geographic location, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, and business needs. This range may be modified in the future. This job is also bonus eligible. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable.
- Comprehensive benefits package: We offer a full slate of benefits for our employees and their families: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, commuter benefits, gym reimbursement, 401K plan, and unique wellness offerings that include One Medical, Spring Health, Carrot, and Headspace.
- Employee programs and recognition: Through our Roomie's Choice program, all employees at SevenRooms receive a monthly stipend to spend however they see fit. You'll receive an additional quarterly dining credit to use towards SevenRooms clients and a unique milestone reward for every year you're a part of our team.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall career development and advancement. SevenRooms also provides financial support for continuing education, certifications, or participation in external training programs.
SevenRooms is trusted by thousands of hospitality operators around the globe, from local independent restaurants to multi-concept hospitality groups like MGM Resorts International, Wolfgang Puck, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Bloomin' Brands and more. Together with our clients, we power tens of millions of guest experiences across the globe every month.
Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.'s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes' Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK