Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
The Team & Role
We are looking for a Renewals Specialist to help provide a seamless renewal experience for our existing customers across NAM. You will be a trusted advisor to customers with upcoming renewals to ensure they are seeing the value of SevenRooms and helping uncover potential growth opportunities. You will directly impact our company's goals of growing live and paying ARR and delivering outcomes to drive customer health. You will report directly to our Director, Strategy & Operations.
The SevenRooms GTM Operations & Enablement team is the heartbeat of our Revenue organization. We are a diverse, global team working to help our customer-facing teams to meet their our goals through creative problem-solving, data and deep product knowledge. We are a group of curious problem solvers who work cross functionally to move initiatives forward.
What You'll Do
- Own, drive, and lead the renewals process in collaboration with the Customer Success & Sales team to preserve and enhance customer contracts and relationships
- Work cross functionally to ensure efficient system workflows, tracking and reporting are in place
- Maintain and report an accurate forecast on a weekly basis while providing insights and trends
- Deliver a seamless renewal experience to our current SMB customers
- Create and utilize strategies for churn mitigation
- Identify and recommend upsell and expansion opportunities to expand customer growth
- Build relationships with customers along with negotiating contract terms
- Develop a playbook for renewal engagement maximizing revenue retention
- Renew 80%+ of renewals each month
What Does Success Look Like?
- Help increase net retention revenue
- Achieve our goal retention rates on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Help create higher LTV (extending contracts, adjusting prices, and generative new MRR)
- Develop strategies to help build upsell and expansion revenue streams
Who You Are
- 3+ years of relevant experience in churn mitigation, Sales, Customer Success, and/or customer operations in a subscription-based business
- You will manage contract negotiations and understand subscription-based terminology
- You have excellent communication & relationship building skills
- You have experience with Salesforce, Zoom, Google Suite, and equivalent tools
- You have the proven ability to juggle multiple projects while paying close attention to detail
What We Offer
- A fresh start with a flexible and independent working schedule: SevenRooms provides all employees with their first two (2) weeks of employment as paid time off to relax and recharge before starting their journey with us. You'll also have access to unlimited paid time off, including tenure-based PTO minimums and the option to work anywhere at any time.
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: SevenRooms provides access to private medical coverage, life insurance, and income protection.
- Employee programs and recognition: Through our Roomie's Choice program, all employees at SevenRooms receive a monthly stipend to spend however they see fit. You'll receive an additional quarterly dining credit to use towards SevenRooms clients and a unique milestone reward for every year you're a part of our team.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall career development and advancement. SevenRooms also provides financial support for continuing education, certifications, or participation in external training programs.
SevenRooms is a guest experience and retention platform that helps hospitality operators unlock the full revenue potential of their data. From neighborhood restaurants and bars to international, multi-concept hospitality groups, the end-to-end platform enables operators to build direct guest relationships, deliver exceptional experiences and bring more guests back, more often. The full suite of products includes reservation, waitlist and table management, online ordering, mobile order & pay, review aggregation, and marketing automation. SevenRooms empowers operators to own, analyze and optimize every step of the guest journey, enabling a more data-driven approach to hospitality.
Founded in 2011 and venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures, PSG and Highgate, SevenRooms has dining, hotel F&B, nightlife, sporting and entertainment clients in more than 250 cities worldwide, including: Bloomin’ Brands, MGM Resorts International, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Jumeirah Group, Hilton Hotels, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Harrods, Wolfgang Puck, Michael Mina, sbe, LDV Hospitality, Bagatelle, Altamarea Group, AELTC (Wimbledon), Giordano’s, D&D London, The Wolseley Hospitality Group, Zuma, Live Nation and Topgolf.
SevenRooms has been recognized as a top employer for its people-first approach by publications including:
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2020)
- Ragan’s Platinum HR Awards Finalist (2022)
- Built in Best Places to Work NYC (2022, 2021, 2020)
- Built in Best Place to Work NYC - Midsize Companies (2022)
- VentureFizz Unique PTO (2022)
- Forbes Best Startup Employers (2022)
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK