Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
The Team & Role
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to help secure the long-term success of our customers. You will provide support throughout their entire life cycle including onboarding, adoption, monitoring customer health and identifying opportunities for expansion. As a Customer Success Manager at SevenRooms, you will become a trusted advisor to your customers and offer solutions that will help support and grow their business. You will report to our Senior Manager, Customer Success.
The SevenRooms CS Team is the heartbeat of our customers. We are a diverse, global team working to help our customers meet their business goals through creative problem-solving, data and deep product knowledge, always with a customer-centric approach. We are a group of empathetic relationship builders, curious minds, hard workers, thinkers, strategizers, and friendly humans. The passion we have for the SevenRooms mission makes it easy to be obsessed with our customers.
What You'll Do
- Customer Success Management: Manage your book of business ensuring customer health, adoption to achieve gross-and-net retention revenue targets, and identify opportunities to pass to our account development teams. Develop success plans to ensure customer goals are achieved with support from 7R product and service offerings. You'll build long-lasting relationships and become a trusted advisor to your clients and executive sponsors.
- Data-Focus: Maintain data integrity to track key account metrics, specifically return on investment. You will then analyze your findings and make recommendations to optimize for maximum revenue.
- Become a Technical Expert on the SevenRooms platform providing technical and business solutions for your customers. You will use this technical knowledge to assist with product adoption and engagement.
- Collaboration: Work cross-functionally across the SevenRooms organization to ensure we're delivering quality and thoughtful products to our clients.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience working in a Customer Success or Account Management role
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Comfortable presenting to customers of all levels, including executive and C-level
- Experience implementing systems and process for internal communication
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to balance multiple projects and clients
What We Offer
- A fresh start with a flexible and independent working schedule: SevenRooms provides all employees with their first two (2) weeks of employment as paid time off to relax and recharge before starting their journey with us. You'll also have access to unlimited paid time off, including tenure-based PTO minimums, paid parental leave, and the option to work anywhere at any time.
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your work and commitment to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: We offer a full slate of benefits for our employees and their families: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, commuter benefits, gym reimbursement, 401K plan, and unique wellness offerings that include One Medical, Spring Health, Carrot, and Headspace.
- Employee programs and recognition: Through our Roomie's Choice program, all employees at SevenRooms receive a monthly stipend to spend however they see fit. You'll receive an additional monthly dining credit to use towards SevenRooms clients and a unique milestone reward for every year you're a part of our team.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly goals that not only benefit our organization but aid in your overall career development and advancement. SevenRooms also provides financial support for continuing education, certifications, or participation in external training programs.
SevenRooms is trusted by thousands of hospitality operators around the globe, from local independent restaurants to multi-concept hospitality groups like MGM Resorts International, Wolfgang Puck, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Bloomin' Brands and more. Together with our clients, we power tens of millions of guest experiences across the globe every month.
Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.'s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes' Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK