Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
What You’ll Do
- Client Billing Support: Manage the Order to Cash process for our SMB client base; review and setup new contracts in NetSuite.
- Customer Success & Sales Billing Support: Oversee our communications cadence for customer billing & inquiries, both to and from customers as well as internal stakeholders such as Customer Success & Sales
- Build Process and Share Learnings: Help maintain and implement the best-in-class practices to streamline processes, leverage systems, and identify further process automation opportunities
- Documentation: Manage accounting operational processes including accounts receivable and recording collections from customers
Who You Are
- 3+ years of billing experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills, including the ability to develop concise and well-organized summaries of complex analyses
- Advanced knowledge of NetSuite / SuiteBilling
- Proficient understanding of accounting principles and revenue recognition for subscriptions
- Proficiency with payment gateways integrated with ERP is a plus (we use Adyen)
- Proficiency with navigating and working within a CRM (we use Salesforce)
- Detail oriented, able to execute tasks at hand, and excel at follow-up
- A proactive team player who can also work autonomously
- Proficient with Excel and large-data analysis & reporting
What We Offer
- Fair and equitable compensation: Salaries for our positions are based on market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, pre-tax commuter options, gym reimbursements, 401K, and unique wellness memberships through OneMedical (primary care), Aaptiv (virtual workouts), Carrot (fertility and pregnancy benefits), Headspace (mindfulness exercises), Quit Genius (coaching to help employees quit smoking), and Spring Health (personalized mental healthcare).
- Flexible and independent working schedule: We offer unlimited vacation because we trust you to take the time you need to recharge and be your most productive self.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall development as a leader in the industry.
- Work from anywhere: We have employees located around the world. We recognize that flexibility has become an integral part of our work lives and allows us to bring our best selves to work. 7R employees can be 100% remote for approved work locations with established business operations.
SevenRooms is trusted by thousands of hospitality operators around the globe, from local independent restaurants to multi-concept hospitality groups like MGM Resorts International, Wolfgang Puck, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Bloomin' Brands and more. Together with our clients, we power tens of millions of guest experiences across the globe every month.
SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business.
Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK