Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
About The Role
We are looking for a Product Manager with a specialized focus on Venue Experience who will be responsible for setting the direction of and driving strategic initiatives to ensure a cohesive consumer experience across our different software solutions. Your work will be rooted in building features that excite and delight diners as they navigate the SevenRooms platform.. You will be joining a 9 person team and reporting directly to our Chief Product Officer.
What You’ll Do
- Product Management: Define business and product requirements; engage with product managers and business stakeholders driving a variety of business initiatives. Lead cross-functional teams to execute on product plans and to deliver results.
- Venue Experience: Advocate for the needs of Restaurant Managers, Hosts, and corporate teams to ensure that our products make their lives easier. Ensure our mobile app and web application are always innovating in new ways to help restaurants big or small to make smarter data-driven choices.
- Collaboration: Collaborate closely with stakeholders throughout SevenRooms to obtain buy-in for product initiatives and to set expectations.
- Data Analysis: Analyze and act on business metrics and data to grow the business; identify our customers' needs and opportunities through data analysis and research through quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Customer Research: Research, analyze, and interview customers to understand their requirements, operational impacts and needs, competitive offerings, cases from Customer Support, and translate these into feature specs or product improvements
- Project Management: Anticipate bottlenecks, provide support for escalation management, make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints
Who You Are
- 3+ years of product management experience within Enterprise SaaS applications
- Experience shipping successful products, including defining vision, strategy, outcome-driven product roadmaps and creating and managing backlogs
- Ability to quickly understand a specific client domain and identify the trends and opportunities in that space
- Curiosity to dig several layers deep into solutions with an eye toward continuous improvement
- Experience working in Agile and knowledge of sprint planning & prioritization
- An open mind & flexibility around testing new approaches and the ability to harness failures and turn them into wins
What We Offer
- Fair and equitable compensation: Salaries for our positions are based on market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, pre-tax commuter options, gym reimbursements, 401K, and unique wellness memberships through OneMedical (primary care), Aaptive (virtual workouts), Carrot (fertility and pregnancy benefits), Headspace (mindfulness exercises), Quit Genius (coaching to help employees quit smoking), and Spring Health (personalized mental healthcare).
- Flexible and independent working schedule: We offer unlimited vacation because we trust you to take the time you need to recharge and be your most productive self.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall development as a leader in the industry.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK