SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business. Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
About the Role
SevenRooms is looking for a Senior Product Manager with a specialized focus on consumer experience. In this role, you will be responsible for setting the direction of and driving strategic initiatives to ensure a cohesive consumer experience across our different software solutions. Your work will be rooted in building features that excite and delight diners as they navigate the SevenRooms platform.
What You’ll Do
- Define business and product requirements
- Lead cross-functional teams to execute on product plans and to deliver results
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders throughout SevenRooms to obtain buy-in for product initiatives and to set expectations
- Identify our customers' needs and opportunities through data analysis, interviews, and research through quantitative and qualitative methods
- Research and understand customer requirements, operational impacts and needs, competitive offerings, cases from Customer Support, and translate these into feature specs or product improvements
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide support for escalation management, make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Function as the Product Owner for an Agile Scrum development team to define, deliver, build and iterate on capabilities
Who You Are
- 5+ years of product management experience; 3+ years building B2C SaaS applications required
- Experience shipping successful products, including defining vision, strategy, outcome-driven product roadmaps and creating and managing backlogs
- Ability to quickly understand a specific client domain and identify the trends and opportunities in that space
- Curiosity to dig several layers deep into solutions with an eye toward continuous improvement
- Experience working in Agile and knowledge of sprint planning & prioritization
- An open mind & flexibility around testing new approaches and the ability to harness failures and turn them into wins
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK