SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business. Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
About The Role
We are looking for a Vice President, Customer Success to develop, implement, and execute a clear strategy for delivering world-class customer success, support, and services. You will evaluate and leverage the existing team infrastructures and operational metrics to implement necessary adjustments needed to increase renewal rates, drive expansion with current clients, and increase customer satisfaction. This role is essential in increasing SevenRooms’ capability to successfully deliver value across all of our markets globally during this period of fundamental growth. You will be joining a team of over 30 Customer Success professionals and reporting directly to our Chief Revenue Officer.
What You’ll Do
- Operations: Support SevenRooms’ growth by understanding value drivers for SMB/Mid-Market & Enterprise organizations. Build a scalable and predictable Customer Success playbook with high operational rigor that addresses the specific needs of SevenRooms’ diversified customer base
- Leadership: Build and retain a world-class team of Customer Success professionals, including mid-level managers and directors. Inspire, encourage, enable, and develop high performers, while building a culture of predictability, accountability, and consistency
- Customer Success: Expand SevenRooms’ ability to deliver value to our customers by developing and implementing new, innovative and forward thinking services offerings
- Collaboration: Create and nurture a feedback loop with Product, Engineering, Sales and Marketing. Work with cross-functional business partners to ensure satisfaction, adoption and expanded use of solutions across all levels of customer size and complexity
Who You Are
- Experience leading an international Customer Success, Support and Services organization at a high growth B2B SaaS company
- Expertise in supporting customer operations by effectively setting KPIs and output driven Incentivisation plans, monitoring customer health, and designing processes and leveraging systems for high adoption
- Proven ability to achieve and surpass customer renewal and revenue expansion targets, as well as customer usage/engagement metrics
- A deep understanding of customer use cases and product capabilities. Ability to diagnose common customer needs and issues, and to translate those needs into actionable solutions
- Strong understanding of the complexity and nuances of different market segments (SMB, Mid-Market, and Enterprise) and the ability to develop a customer journey lifecycle that is strategically tailored to the needs of each segment
- Familiarity and practical expertise with various success-enablement technologies such as success management platforms, community and portal tools, self-service tools, on-line training tools, etc.
- Extensive experience with building high performance, global success teams. Skilled in designing processes and strategies to recruit, retain, mentor, train and lead a world-class team
- An accomplished leader who has demonstrated the ability to lead by serving others, who is a perpetual learner, and who has the ability to continually motivate the team, enhance the company culture, and uplevel the CS organization
- High emotional intelligence and self-awareness, which encourages positive energy and passion throughout the organization
- A trusted resource whose teams are focused on delivering solutions that create successful business outcomes for their clients.
What We Offer
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, pre-tax commuter options, gym reimbursements, 401K, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot.
- Flexible and independent working schedule: We offer unlimited vacation because we trust you to take the time you need to recharge and be your most productive self.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall development as a leader in the industry.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK