About The Role
We are looking for a dedicated Technical Support Engineer (POS) who will install and implement POS integrations for various restaurant, hotel, and nightlife clients in the hospitality industry. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing and supporting POS integrations for a variety of products and use cases. You will partner closely with other SevenRooms team members to deliver timely solutions and exceed client expectations.
This is a full-time position and will report to the VP, Customer Success.
What You’ll Do
- Implement and support POS integrations for our clients
- Assist Product and Engineering with new POS integration rollouts
- Partner with internal teams including Product, Engineering, Sales, and Customer Success to identify and resolve product, feature, and integration issues
- Manage client onboarding and support cases on a daily basis, and document customer interactions and resolutions
- Provide internal support to Sales and Customer Success on SevenRooms products and solutions; provide customer feedback and insights to enhance our product roadmap
- Maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the SevenRooms platform across the organization and down to individual clients
Who You Are
- 3+ years with Point of Sale (POS) technology installation and support, ideally within the hospitality technology industry
- Experience with one or many POS products, including but not limited to products from NCR, Oracle/Micros, Agilysys, Toast, Par, Shift4, Lightspeed, Silverware, etc.
- Experience using Zendesk, Jira, and Salesforce
- Ability to manage multiple questions, requests, and bug reports at once
- Ability to comprehend complex issues and processes and to communicate findings to clients with varying technical abilities
- Effective communication skills - both verbal and written
- Highly collaborative, enthusiastic, and committed to team-building
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.