About the Role
SaaS is on our mind; hospitality is in our heart.
We are looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager who will help us ensure the long-term success of our customers in Europe. You will be there to support them once the contract is signed, through the deployment, training, and onboarding, and the entire lifecycle of the client. You love hospitality and have possibly even worked with restaurants before. You are intrigued by operations and logistics and solving the next puzzle. You are organized, love to multitask, seek challenges, excitement and a fast-paced environment. Most importantly, you want to be a part of an awesome and hardworking software startup changing the world of hospitality.
As a software explorer, you have a natural curiosity to not only ask how a feature works, but why. You are a resourceful, tenacious, and effective team player who approaches your work with humility, integrity and a desire for continuous growth. Most importantly, you are motivated by our clients’ happiness, providing technical and business solutions to improve retention and make their lives easier!
What You'll Do
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our customers
- Account setup & maintain data integrity to track key account metrics
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Ad-hoc tasks
Who You Are
- 3-5+years working in a Customer Success or Account Management role, ideally within the hospitality software space
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; email and phone professionalism and charisma
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Built and implemented systems and process for internal communication
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while paying strict attention to detail
- 15% travel
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.