About the Role
SaaS is on our mind; hospitality is in our heart. We are looking for a Customer Success Coordinator who will be assisting our Customer Success team with clients post-sale, through the initial setup, data migration, and overall deployment of SevenRooms. You will provide support for clients in onboarding and throughout their partnership with SevenRooms to ensure their long-term success.
What You'll Do
- Provide deployment support for clients in onboarding – including configurations, integration, customizations, and basic SevenRooms support
- Partner with the Customer Success Managers and Sales team to support business objectives to make strategic recommendations for both internal teams and clients
- Maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the SevenRooms platform across the organization and down to individual clients
- Proactively identify meaningful product and feature requests to make SevenRooms more efficient
- Take on ad hoc projects and assignments
Who You Are
- You possess 1-2+ years of experience working in challenging, customer-facing roles, ideally within the B2B, SaaS and/or hospitality spaces
- You are fluent in Cantonese (speaking, writing, and reading required)
- You love hospitality and have possibly even worked with restaurants before
- You are intrigued by operations, project management, and solving the next puzzle
- You have a natural curiosity to not only ask how a feature works, but why
- You are motivated by our clients’ happiness, providing technical and business solutions to improve retention and make their lives easier
- You possess strong written and oral communication skills, are detail-oriented, highly-collaborative, and a go-getter
- You are highly organized and able to effectively manage multiple projects concurrently
- Bonus if you have worked with JIRA, Salesforce, and/or Totango
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.