About the Role
We're looking for highly consultative Business Development Managers in Sydney to help hospitality operators better run their business so they can better understand their guests, be more profitable, and run a successful business that lasts.
You have had proven hospitality technology sales success. Your buzzwords are “guest data” and “direct engagement” and you know the best tips and tricks to connect with hospitality operators. Most importantly, you want to be part of an innovative software startup changing the world of hospitality.
As the Business Development Manager, you’ll work directly with restaurants and hospitality groups to identify gaps in their current processes and tools, recommending the appropriate SevenRooms solution including reservation, waitlist, & table management; contactless ordering and pay; delivery; POS, marketing automation, and more.
You will be responsible for adding new restaurants to the SevenRooms platform and collaborating with our operational teams to support the onboarding of those new accounts. You will foster strong relationships with these operators to guarantee a smooth transition as they come on board and to ensure they are excited about the platform.
What You'll Do
- Build, maintain, and grow a pipeline of leads
- Sell a suite of products within the SevenRooms platform
- Own the sale from prospecting all the way through to go-live, including product demonstration, follow-ups, agreement signing, etc.
- Conduct meetings and demos
- Become a trusted advisor and advocate to your clients
Who You Are
- 3-4+ years of hospitality technology sales experience
- Superior presentation skills
- Autonomous in your work
- Technologically savvy and adept at learning new tools and processes
- Maintain a bias towards action
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing and entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with Salesforce or equivalent tool
- Hospitality experience a plus
- BA/BS degree or relevant work experience
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- 20 vacation days per year
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.