About The Role
The Senior Product Manager, Marketing Automation will join our fast-paced Product team responsible for the definition of our marketing automation software, 7X, for our global customers and internal business stakeholders. Our Product Managers interact regularly with cross-functional teams, including Engineering, User Experience Design, Customer Success, and Finance. This role will report into the VP of Product.
What You’ll Do
- Define business and product requirements for 7X
- Lead cross-functional teams to execute on product plans and deliver results
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders throughout SevenRooms to obtain buy-in for product initiatives and to set expectations
- Identify our customers' needs and opportunities through data analysis, interviews, and research through quantitative and qualitative methods
- Research and understand customer requirements, operational impacts and needs, competitive offerings, cases from Customer Support, and translate these into feature specs or product improvements
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide support for escalation management, make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Function as the Product Owner for an Agile Scrum development team to define, deliver, build and iterate on capabilities
Who You Are
- 4+ years of product management experience in marketing automation software
- Proven track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through
- Curiosity to dig several layers deep into solutions with an eye toward continuous improvement
- Radical thinking paired with strong execution; can envision a different world and can articulate a clear path to get there
- Able to set clear and deliverable goals
- Demonstrate tenacity and commitment to deliver and be accountable for results
- Comfortable working with large, disparate data sets and web technologies
- Able to balance multiple projects at once and adhere to deadlines
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.