SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business. Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Talent Acquisition Partner, with a specialization in Revenue recruiting, to join our Recruiting team.
In this role, you will design and implement best-in-class recruiting strategies that scale, while building a fantastic experience for candidates & teammates alike. From a candidate's first touch with SevenRooms, you will be a guide, thought partner, and advisor for driving engagement with talent. You'll be a consultative recruiting partner to our Revenue leaders, getting to know, advise, and advocate for their teams. Above all else, you’ll be responsible for connecting with the most important part of SevenRooms -- our people.
This role will report directly to the Senior Manager, Talent Experience.
What You'll Do
- Partner with hiring managers in the Revenue organization to develop, prioritize, and then deliver on comprehensive workforce plans; take the lead on partnering with Revenue leaders to build a hiring strategy
- Own full lifecycle recruitment across Revenue teams (e.g. Sales, Customer Success, Revenue Operations); source, screen, interview and hire candidates; ensure a flawless candidate experience and always maintain operational excellence
- Advise hiring managers and interviewers on recruiting best practices and strategies; drive recruiting initiatives centered on (but not limited to) organizational design, workforce planning, retention and succession, and executive coaching
- Develop recruiting metrics to be measured and communicated regularly to leadership
- Recommend and drive enhancements to our overall recruiting practices, including leveraging new technologies, interviewer training workshops, diversity & inclusion and candidate experience programs
- Become a brand ambassador by building and amplifying our talent brand
Who You Are
- You have 3-4+ years of revenue recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- You bring a deep understanding of the full lifecycle recruitment process (sourcing/screening, managing internal/external processes, offer negotiation, and closing candidates)
- You have strong interpersonal skills, a consultative approach, and excellent prioritization; you are able to build rapport quickly with different stakeholders and communicate effectively within all levels of the organization
- You have previously worked with Greenhouse software (or similar platform), and have experience maintaining and updating information within an ATS
- You are passionate about candidate experience, ensuring that each candidate, regardless of hire, has a positive experience
- You love to use recruiting tools and metrics to guide strategy and planning
- You're a team player who strives for collaboration across teams and contributing with a positive attitude
What We Offer
- Fair and equitable compensation: Salaries for our positions are based on market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, pre-tax commuter options, gym reimbursements, 401K, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot.
- Flexible and independent working schedule: We offer unlimited vacation because we trust you to take the time you need to recharge and be your most productive self.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall development as a leader in the industry.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK