About the Role
From neighborhood restaurants to international, multi-concept hospitality groups, SevenRooms empowers operators to create and cultivate a direct relationship with guests to enable exceptional experiences. By leveraging data from dozens of external and internal sources with our proprietary algorithms, our software enables hospitality operators to understand their customers, market to them and efficiently provide world-class experiences.
SevenRooms Engineering is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst to support our rapid growth. You will work closely with our world-class team of engineers, product managers and designers, learning about our product, mobile and cloud technology stack, agile software development process, and testing real features that ship directly to our customers. We are a pragmatic team with a culture of shipping high-quality products that deliver value to the customer. We believe in using the right tools for the job and maintaining simplicity in our design. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with very talented people, SevenRooms Engineering may be a good fit for you!
What You'll Do
- Define, design, and implement test cases using Rainforest QA
- Author and maintain test cases for features on our web and mobile platforms
- Perform manual testing on new features across web and mobile applications
- Become a product expert on the SevenRooms platform
- Contribute to a culture of quality in every part of the product development process
- Work with product managers, customer support and engineers to resolve bugs
- Attend and participate in daily scrum meetings
Who You Are
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience (product, engineering, QA)
- Experience with agile / scrum development methodology
- Experience with JIRA or similar ticketing system
- Experience with TestRail or other test management system
- Excellent problems solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Prior hospitality experience (e.g. working in restaurants, nightlife and/or hotels)
- Experience using Rainforest QA,TestRail, or a similar tool
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the tech and hospitality space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.