Through meaningful experiences and innovative technology solutions, SevenRooms is on a mission to transform the hospitality industry. We built a platform that delivers the ingredients for hospitality owners to be able to provide guests with extraordinary moments.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. Our guest experience and retention platform empowers restaurant and hospitality operators around the world to take back control of their business, deliver on world-class guest experiences, and revitalize their business to grow even stronger from where they were before the pandemic. We believe our technology delivers solutions that operators need to restore and enhance their businesses, while also rebuilding the communities where people live and work.
We invite you to take a seat at the table, share your voice and perspective, and contribute as an owner to help us grow further than we have ever imagined. We are currently accepting candidate applications to work from anywhere in the world where we have business operations.
About the Role
As a Product Designer at SevenRooms, you will craft and deliver extraordinary experiences to our customers. You will work closely with our team of designers, engineers, and product managers, learning about our product, mobile and cloud technology stack, agile software development process, and crafting features that ship directly to our customers. In this role, you will:
- Cultivate a deep understanding of SevenRooms’ Product UI styles, patterns, and standardized elements and interactions
- Provide prototypes/deliverables to describe interactions and motion to enhance UI
- Execute final, “pixel perfect” UI designs and package, spec, and prep for engineering
- Manage your bandwidth and project pipeline to execute UI/UX design in time with our team’s software roadmap
- QA develop software for visual perfection, and provide detailed feedback to engineering
Who You Are
- 5+ years of software UI/UX design experience; SaaS experience required
- Demonstrable skill in multiple areas of UX design (research, IA, visual, prototyping, etc.)
- Deep understanding of design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, prototyping tools).
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication
- Experience with accessibility, localization and internationalization
- You will be asked to submit an online portfolio along with your resume for further consideration. Your portfolio tells thoughtful and alluring stories about experiences you created for large scale B2B web, web app, and iOS apps for leading brands.
- You should be prepared to present to a cross-functional panel as part of the interview process.
What We Offer
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, pre-tax commuter options, gym reimbursements, 401K, and unique wellness memberships through OneMedical (primary care), Aaptive (virtual workouts), Carrot (fertility and pregnancy benefits), Headspace (mindfulness exercises), Quit Genius (coaching to help employees quit smoking), and Spring Health (personalized mental healthcare).
- Flexible and independent working schedule: We offer unlimited vacation because we trust you to take the time you need to recharge and be your most productive self.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall development as a leader in the industry.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK