About the Role
Our business is growing, and we’re looking for a seasoned General Manager to build and strengthen our presence in Asia.
You will own the strategic direction across our Asia Pacific markets and deliver results aligned with the opportunities that come from our expanding presence in the region. This includes the opportunity to build a winning team from the ground up. Working directly with restaurants and hospitality groups, you will foster strong relationships with and recommend the appropriate SevenRooms solutions to prospects. In addition to introducing new clients to our platform, you will collaborate with our operational teams to support the onboarding and maintenance of new accounts.
What You'll Do
- Forge strong sales relationships, often at the C-level, with restaurants and hospitality groups to educate them on SevenRooms’ products and solutions
- Build and execute an annual plan, being responsible for revenue, margin, and P&L
- Own the full sales lifecycle from prospecting through go-live, including: generating leads, conducting product demonstrations, providing frequent communication and follow-up, negotiating/closing contracts, and new client onboarding
- Conduct market research and identify opportunities for product innovation and market expansion
- Become a trusted advisor and advocate for your clients
- Build and manage a local team of sales and customer success professionals
- This role requires 50% travel
Who You Are
- You love hospitality and technology, and have a proven track record of sales success and established relationships with restaurants, nightlife, and/or hotels
- Your buzzwords are CRM and POS, and you know the best tips and tricks to connect with hospitality operators
- You possess 10+ years of leadership experience in B2B general management, sales management, and/or consultative SaaS sales
- You have experience opening up new markets and working on an international or remote-based team
- You are a natural relationship builder and performance-based leader
- You are familiar with Salesforce or an equivalent tool
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- 15 paid vacation days and 12 paid statutory holidays per year
- A smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the hospitality tech space
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel, and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.