About the Role
SevenRooms is hiring for a Director, Customer Success to lead our Restaurant Success function. In this role, you will be responsible for guiding, mentoring, and hiring members of the Customer Success team, while also providing our clients with a fantastic experience on our platform. You will lead strategic initiatives aimed at maximizing adoption, retention, and overall customer lifetime value for our clients. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the customer experience, is metrics-driven, and will help reinforce our customer-first mindset and culture.
What You'll Do
- Mentor and inspire a global team of high-performing Customer Success Managers
- Develop best practices as well as user adoption and retention strategies for your team
- Partner with Onboarding to ensure successful implementations and smooth transitions to Customer Success
- Liaise with Product and Engineering on identification and tracking of customer requirements
- Track accounts through engagement data (via tools like Looker and Totango) to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Develop performance objectives for our Customer Success Managers, financial targets and capacities, and critical milestones for client lifecycles
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific requirements
Who You Are
- 5-8+ years of management experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or related customer-facing positions within a rapidly growing SaaS company
- People management and development experience; demonstrated leadership through accountability, continuous training, and coaching
- Proven track record of conducting quantitative analysis to derive insights and implement growth strategies
- Experience with Salesforce is required
- Working knowledge of Totango and Looker is a plus
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the tech and hospitality space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.