About the Role
We're looking for talented and highly consultative Account Executives to help hospitality operators find the solution they’ve been dreaming of!
You love hospitality and technology, and have had proven SaaS sales success. You’re excited by the prospect of working with a seven-year-old startup headquartered in New York and with a European office based in London (Victoria). Your buzzwords are CRM and POS, and you know the best tips and tricks to connect with hospitality operators. Most importantly, you want to be part of an innovative and hardworking software startup changing the world of hospitality.
As an Account Executive, you’ll work directly with restaurants and hospitality groups clients to identify gaps in their current processes and tools, recommending the appropriate SevenRooms solution. You will be responsible for adding new restaurants to the SevenRooms platform and collaborating with our operational teams to support the onboarding of those new accounts. You will foster strong relationships with these operators to guarantee a smooth transition as they come on board and to ensure they are excited about the platform.
What You'll Do
- Build and maintain a pipeline of leads
- Follow up quickly and effectively with all prospects
- Own the sale from prospecting all the way through to go-live, including product demonstration, follow-ups, agreement signing, etc.
- Conduct meetings and demos both in person and virtually
- Become a trusted advisor and advocate to your clients
Who You Are
- 3-5+ years of relevant B2B, SaaS or hospitality sales experience
- Superior presentation skills in both face-to-face and virtual settings
- Technologically savvy and adept at learning new tools and processes
- A natural networking style and willingness to take risks
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing and entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with Salesforce or equivalent tool
- Restaurant or hotel industry experience a plus
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- 24 vacation days per year (inclusive of bank holidays)
- A full slate of health cover including private health insurance with dental emergency cover
- A fun, vibrant growing office environment in London with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the hospitality tech space
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.