About the Role
We’re building a world-class sales organization - one that combines highly effective sales processes and systems with a customer experience that people will rave about. The right person for this role is an experienced Sales Operations leader who is able to both operate strategically at 10,000 ft and execute tactically at 10 ft. We are looking for someone who is excited to be the driving force behind an amazing sales team.
What You'll Do
- Define and continuously improve sales processes internally to maximize sales productivity and drive revenue growth
- Develop analytical frameworks, tools, dashboards, and techniques to measure and report on key revenue and sales pipeline metrics
- Lead efforts to scale standard methodologies to improve sales team productivity
- Measure progress against revenue goals and provide key metrics and data to Sales Leadership
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to support go-to-market strategy development
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution of key projects
- Continuously find opportunities for process and program improvements and optimization
Who You Are
- 8+ years of experience in sales operations, preferably within high-growth technology or SaaS environments
- Experience supporting enterprise sales organizations and successfully driving management in a complex, changing organization
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Salesforce CRM
- Ability to drive change across functional and business boundaries
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple competing priorities
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the tech and hospitality space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.