About the Role
We are looking for a passionate Technical Support Representative to help drive our support processes in collaboration with the Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams. You will work directly with top hospitality operators across the globe to troubleshoot and solve bugs, questions, and requests. As a key member of the team, you will have a starring role in advancing our mission to provide VIP customer support to our clients.
You’re a troubleshooting master who has experience building and enhancing support processes while effectively clearing tickets and solving problems. As a software explorer, you have a natural curiosity to not only ask how a feature works, but why. You are a resourceful, tenacious, and effective team player who approaches your work with empathy, integrity and a desire for continuous growth. Most importantly, you are motivated by our clients’ happiness, providing technical and business solutions to improve retention and make their lives easier!
This is a remote contract position and will report to the Customer Support Manager. We are looking for an individual to be available on a Wednesday through Sunday, 7:00 am - 4:00 pm CET schedule. The position will be based in Mallorca, Spain.
What You'll Do
- Analyze, track and resolve customer queries in a prompt manner to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Identify, organize, and prioritize issues based on severity of customer impact
- Document problem resolution steps across all clients
- Compile and update user documentation, including, but not limited to, training materials, help center and technical support FAQ’s
- Maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the SevenRooms platform across the organization and down to individual clients
- Liaise with the Customer Success, Engineering and Product teams to pass along client feedback and fast-track resolutions
- Go above and beyond your job description to make sure our clients love us!
Who You Are
- 1-3+ years working in challenging, customer-facing roles, ideally within the B2B, SaaS and/or hospitality industry
- Prior experience with Zendesk, Desk.com or Salesforce Service Cloud required
- Proficiency in English (written and verbal communication) required
- Technical aptitude and understanding of the hospitality software industry preferred
- Ability to juggle multiple questions, requests and bug reports at once, practicing excellent follow through techniques
- Detailed in documenting information and processes as a result of customer queries
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Proven track record in building positive relationships with clients
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Highly-collaborative, positive, go-getter attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-pace startup environment
- Knowledge of JIRA, Salesforce and Intercom a plus
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.