About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Sales Trainer to join the SevenRooms team. In this role, you will develop learning materials, deliver trainings, and structure capability-building routines for our sales team. We want someone who can help us train and grow our team of awesome salespeople while ensuring we stay true to our core customer-first values. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) coaching our sales team and managers, creating job aids and tools, and bringing sales expertise to conversations about how our team operates.
What You'll Do
- Own new hire sales onboarding for Account Executives, ensuring instructor-led sessions are scheduled, assignments are completed and feedback is given, so new sales reps are successful from the start
- Partner with Sales Leadership, Product Marketing, Customer Success, and other stakeholders to determine enablement priorities
- Create our educational materials for new product launches, ongoing development, systems, and tools
- Coach our sales team through sales strategies, prospecting, and post-mortems to ensure continuous alignment and learning
- Develop and maintain Sales playbooks, one sheets, and other job aides
Who You Are
- You possess 4+ years of B2B sales experience, including at least two years in team management or training and enablement. SaaS sales experience a plus.
- You have experience with proven models for coaching and training a sales team.
- You are proficient in establishing learning and performance metrics and measurements (ROI & Benchmarking)
- You are a team player with strong written communication and presentation skills
- Highly-motivated and a self-starter, you want to make valuable contributions to a growing team.
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the hospitality tech space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.