About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing intern to help our team across a wide range of marketing activities including product marketing, lead generation, content and social media initiatives. As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This is a hands-on role and you’ll gain lots of practical real-world exposure and it will help you be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
What You’ll Do
- Conduct competitive analysis and research on industry trends across dining, nightlife and hospitality, proactively sharing with the team, as needed
- Assist in initiatives that will help grow company brand awareness
- Support managers in preparing marketing materials including reports, decks, presentations, etc
- Assist in updating our Salesforce database for ongoing projects and initiatives
- Work with Manager to support restaurant-facing marketing initiatives
- Author and edit engaging content, marketing communications, PR pitches and social media posts
- Assist in developing email marketing campaigns for high-value partners, clients and prospects
- Help Manager coordinate in-house, partnered and/or sponsored events and conferences
- Other ad-hoc tasks as necessary, including list building, admin and ordering of collateral, etc.
Who You Are
- Marketing, Hospitality, Communications or Public Relations major preferred
- Proactive attitude and willingness to grow within a professional startup setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & G-Suite programs, particularly Excel/Google Sheet & PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Previous experience working with Salesforce and/or Marketo a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Basic HTML skills preferred
- An eye for creative and a willingness to learn basic design software such as Canva
What We Offer
- Immediate start date, 3-6 month internship; can be renewed upon approval
- Ability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week from our office in New York
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the tech and hospitality space
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.