About the Role
The Agency@SevenRooms enables brands to understand and engage their target consumers, online and offline, at hospitality venues throughout the world. Working in direct partnership with its venue operators, the Agency@SevenRooms has created programs tailored to connect brands, consumers, and venue partners in a more meaningful and authentic way. Together we’ve reimagined what great hospitality looks and feels like across the entire guest journey.
We are seeking a Partnerships Manager to support the Agency. You’ll be a key stakeholder to Agency program sales, execution and reporting processes, and will take a leading role to provide our brand clients with powerful, actionable insights across trend-leading dining and nightlife venues.
What You'll Do
- Become a product expert on the SevenRooms platform in order to program, monitor and track Agency campaigns
- Build and enhance relationships with venue partners that participate in Agency programs
- Conduct staff trainings with venue partners
- Communicate regularly with venue partners to track program status, resolve issues, and improve program visibility and success
- Construct and analyze comprehensive reporting for brand and venue partners and present findings to clients
- Contribute to the continued optimization of our tracking abilities
- Oversee and develop the Agency’s CRM database
- Own entire process of powering brand experiences
- Design and roll out qualitative surveys for guests that attend Agency events
- Attend Product/Engineering/Strategy meetings to be informed of upcoming innovations and features, and to report in about possible Agency needs
- Partner across all LOBs within the company, including Customer Success, Sales, Product and Finance to garner support and coordinate a variety of tasks
Who You Are
- 5+ years of data reporting and project management experience
- BA / BS degree, or relevant experience; previous experience at a data research company strongly preferred
- Deep expertise interpreting data and generating actionable insights
- Strong Excel, Salesforce, MixPanel and Looker skills is a big plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with the ability to distill key takeaways quickly
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and priorities
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Collaborative, team player with the ability to also drive things forward across multiple cross-functional team
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the hospitality tech space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.