About the Role
We are looking for a passionate Technical Support Representative to work directly with top hospitality operators across the globe to troubleshoot and solve bugs, questions, and requests. As a key member of the team, you will have a starring role in advancing our mission to provide VIP customer support to our clients.
You’re a troubleshooting master who has experience clearing tickets and solving problems. As a software explorer, you have a natural curiosity to not only ask how a feature works, but why. You are a resourceful, tenacious, and self sufficient worker who approaches your work with empathy, integrity and a desire for continuous growth. Most importantly, you are motivated by our clients’ happiness, providing technical and business solutions to improve retention and make their lives easier!
This is a full time position and will report to the Customer Support Manager. We are looking for an individual to be available on a Monday through Friday shift, 12pm through 9pm PST schedule.
What You'll Do
- Resolve customer queries via email and phone in a prompt manner to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Identify, organize, and prioritize issues based on severity of customer impact
- Document problem resolution steps across all clients
- Maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the SevenRooms platform across the organization and down to individual clients
- Go above and beyond your job description to make sure our clients love us!
Who You Are
- 1+ years working in challenging, customer-facing roles, ideally within the B2B, SaaS and/or hospitality industry
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- Ability to juggle multiple questions, requests and bug reports at once, practicing excellent follow through techniques
- Prior experience with Zendesk or Salesforce Service Cloud preferred
- Technical aptitude and understanding of the hospitality software industry preferred
- Experience with the SevenRooms platform from a previous role in the hospitality industry is a huge plus
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Proven track record in building positive relationships with clients
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Highly-collaborative, positive, go-getter attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-pace startup environment
- Knowledge of JIRA, Salesforce and Mixpanel a plus
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the tech and hospitality space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.