SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business. Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
About the Role
SaaS is on our mind; hospitality is in our heart.
We are looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager, Enterprise who will help us ensure the long-term success of our enterprise customers. You will be there to support them once the contract is signed, through the deployment, training, and onboarding, and the entire lifecycle of the client. You love hospitality and have possibly even worked in the hospitality space. You are intrigued by operations and logistics and solving the next puzzle. You are organized, love to multitask, seek challenges, excitement and a fast-paced environment. Most importantly, you want to be a part of an awesome and hardworking software startup changing the world of hospitality.
As a software explorer, you have a natural curiosity to not only ask how a feature works, but why. You are a resourceful, tenacious, and effective team player who approaches your work with humility, integrity and a desire for continuous growth. Most importantly, you are motivated by our clients’ happiness, providing technical and business solutions to improve retention and make their lives easier!
This is a full-time position and will report to the Director, Enterprise Success.
What You'll Do
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our enterprise customers
- Account setup & maintain data integrity to track key account metrics
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Ad-hoc tasks
Who You Are
- 5+years working in challenging, customer-facing roles, ideally within the B2B & SaaS space
- Proven experience in a Customer Success or Account Management role strongly preferred
- Technical aptitude and understanding of the hospitality software industry preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; email and phone professionalism and charisma
- Passion for the hospitality tech space
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Built and implemented systems and process for internal communication
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while paying strict attention to detail
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 25% travel
What We Offer
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Flexible and independent working schedule: We offer a flexible work from home policy with 20 paid days of annual leave.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall development as a leader in the industry.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/2P6ey4M