About the Role
From neighborhood restaurants to international, multi-concept hospitality groups, SevenRooms empowers hospitality operators to understand their customers, market to them, and efficiently provide world-class experiences.
Our mobile application is the primary way by which restaurant staff run operations and make split-second decisions about service that impacts both the guest experience and the bottom-line. Customers operating in a high-stress, fast-paced environment introduces a number of technical scenarios. As our product continues to evolve, we are looking for an iOS Engineer to join our engineering team and contribute to the SevenRooms platform.
What You'll Do
- Design and implement new user-facing features in SEVENROOMS iOS applications
- Build the libraries and frameworks that support complex synchronization workflows with high availability and redundancy
- Optimize mobile applications on the iOS platform
- Develop prototypes quickly
- Insist on strong UX by utilizing the latest technology in user interface design
Who You Are
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- Expertise with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis and software design
- Software development experience in Objective-C using iOS frameworks
- 4+ years of relevant work experience, including software development experience
- An individual who takes ownership, insists on high standards, and is a team player
- 4+ years of iOS development experience
- Comfortable with Objective-C (and optionally Swift) and have extensive knowledge of iOS development techniques and practices
- Knowledge of the iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
- Interest and ability to learn other programming languages as needed
- Experience in developing or integrating with large-scale web applications
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the tech and hospitality space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.