SevenFifty is on a mission to power a connected alcohol supply chain by leveraging the nation's largest network of producers, distributors, importers, retailers, and restaurants. We are uniquely equipped to lead the charge of a full-blown digital transformation by utilizing our comprehensive database of wines, beers, and spirits and making it accessible through a SaaS enabled marketplace.
We are looking for a data driven Performance Marketing Manager who will be responsible for owning acquisition, strategizing and executing media plans to audience segments at every stage of the conversion funnel to drive revenue. In this role, as a key member of our Growth Marketing team, you will own the execution and day-to-day optimizations of SEM, Paid Social, Remarketing, and Display campaigns in line with budget. You will monitor, analyze, and report on KPIs to formulate tactical plans to improve brand awareness, website traffic, form fills, and revenue. The ideal candidate will bring a strong perspective on how and where to take risks in performance marketing across various initiatives.
This role reports to the Director of Growth.
What you’ll do:
- Create and deploy the performance marketing strategy and execution plan while managing execution of campaigns across paid search and paid social programs, including developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns.
- Manage budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive exceptional return on investment and drive continued optimization of those campaigns through performance analysis, ad copy testing, quality score improvement, keyword management, etc.
- Ensure successful planning, execution, and optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic and owned media channels while identifying new opportunities to drive revenue and actively participate in formulating strategies to capitalize on new opportunities.
- Work closely and collaborate with stakeholders to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback and present results, as well as create high-quality content and campaigns around important, relevant terms.
- Partner closely with the marketing team and key stakeholders on conversion rate optimization (CRO) projects and also both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
You’ll love this job if you are:
- Tinkerer: You love seeing how the numbers play into the big picture.
- Explorer: You aren’t afraid to get creative by trying new strategies and tactics in different ways.
- Results Oriented: Having lofty goals and exceeding them excites you.
- Action oriented: You like to get things done.
- 3+ years of experience in a performance-driven marketing role building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels
- A solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and SEM Rush experience.
- Excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- You are a highly goal-oriented individual and a strong problem solver.
- Ability to work in a remote environment successfully (e.g. you have a space suitable for day-to-day work from home).
...100-ish people and growing fast.
...doing our best to make a difference. Read more here.
...former hospitality professionals and start-up veterans.
...distributed; we work remotely and gather together a few times each year.
...social! We meet for team weeks, wine tastings, and lunch n’ learn sessions.
...eaters and drinkers who love to discuss food and beverage.
...changing an industry. Read more here.
...one of Built In NY’s “Best Places to Work” 2021!
Find out what it's like to work at Sevenfifty here.
Perks & benefits:
- 100% paid individual medical, dental, and vision via Justworks and Aetna.
- Meaningful equity in an industry-changing organization.
- Unlimited vacation to rest and recover.
- 3-months of family leave to care for your child (after your first year of employment).
- Flexibility to work where you want, so long as you’re meeting your goals.
- Light the way: Inspire others with your vision for success.
- Open the door: Ask, listen, and empower others.
- Stir it up: Embrace experimentation and bring new ideas to life.
- Keep the glass full: Do more than is expected, for yourself and for others.
- Respect the craft: Commit to excellence and integrity in your work.
We are an equal opportunity employer. What does that mean at SevenFifty? We:
- Give each team member an equal opportunity to develop and grow into a leadership role.
- Acknowledge our shortcomings and try to improve our company and our industry.
- Elevate BIPOC voices in our industry publication, SevenFifty Daily.
- Do not discriminate against candidates or employees on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or socioeconomic status.
- Have regular, sometimes awkward, conversations about diversity, equity, and inclusion in our employee resource group, SevenFifty Community.
- Are honest and recognize that our company isn’t as diverse as it should be. We’re trying to change that