SevenFifty is on a mission to power a connected alcohol supply chain by leveraging the nation's largest network of producers, distributors, importers, retailers, and restaurants. We are uniquely equipped to lead the charge of a full-blown digital transformation by utilizing our comprehensive database of wines, beers, and spirits and making it accessible through a SaaS enabled marketplace.
We are looking for a curious and driven Product Marketing Manager, Supplier to join our rapidly growing marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for executing the positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategy for SevenFifty’s product that serves Suppliers (Wineries, Distilleries, Importers, etc). The ideal candidate is thoughtful and ROI-focused, customer obsessed, and has a passion for storytelling. This role serves as a cross functional business partner alongside our Product, BI, Sales, and CX teams to craft the story of our Supplier product and ensure those messages reach the end user, driving both acquisition and retention.
This role reports to the Director of Product Marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Execute go-to-market strategies for new and existing product initiatives including audience definition, product positioning, and comms architecture
- Measure and optimize the buyer and user journey as it relates to acquisition, feature adoption, and usage
- Develop and maintain SevenFifty product positioning, messaging, and related marketing content
- Work with marketing team at large to launch campaigns across web, paid, organic, email and other marketing channels
- Run longterm thematic campaigns that reinforce core use cases of the product over the long haul
- Be the voice of the customer — champion their needs and create a continuous feedback loop to the product team for feedback of what’s happening in the market and how we are being perceived
- Build expertise on the beverage alcohol industry, specifically focusing on the top of the supplier chain with Suppliers, understanding their needs, wants and what are the technology trends with this audience
- Monitor, and maintain competitive intelligence as it pertains to our messaging and sales pitch
You’ll love this job if you are:
- Curious: You are a lifelong learner and intrigued by the beverage industry
- Creative: You love to craft stories and are excited to craft messages connecting the three tiers
- Analytical: You examine how campaigns drive product adoption and iterating from what you learn
- Collaborative: You love to work across multiple teams
- Action oriented: You like to get things done
- 3-5 years of experience in product marketing, preferably B2B SaaS, across multiple, connected audiences is a plus
- Success in creating and executing impactful go-to-market strategies and programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Background in acquisition as well as engagement strategies
- Preference for working in a highly collaborative, cross-team capacity
- Experience in tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Wordpress is a plus
- Ability to work in a remote environment successfully (e.g. you have a space suitable for day-to-day work from home).
...100-ish people and growing fast.
...doing our best to make a difference. Read more here.
...former hospitality professionals and start-up veterans.
...distributed; we work remotely and gather together a few times each year.
...social! We meet for team weeks, wine tastings, and lunch n’ learn sessions.
...eaters and drinkers who love to discuss food and beverage.
...changing an industry. Read more here.
...one of Built In NY’s “Best Places to Work” 2021!
Find out what it's like to work at Sevenfifty here.
Perks & benefits:
- 100% paid individual medical, dental, and vision via Justworks and Aetna.
- Meaningful equity in an industry-changing organization.
- Unlimited vacation to rest and recover.
- 3-months of family leave to care for your child (after your first year of employment).
- Flexibility to work where you want, so long as you’re meeting your goals.
- Light the way: Inspire others with your vision for success.
- Open the door: Ask, listen, and empower others.
- Stir it up: Embrace experimentation and bring new ideas to life.
- Keep the glass full: Do more than is expected, for yourself and for others.
- Respect the craft: Commit to excellence and integrity in your work.
We are an equal opportunity employer. What does that mean at SevenFifty? We:
- Give each team member an equal opportunity to develop and grow into a leadership role.
- Acknowledge our shortcomings and try to improve our company and our industry.
- Elevate BIPOC voices in our industry publication, SevenFifty Daily.
- Do not discriminate against candidates or employees on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or socioeconomic status.
- Have regular, sometimes awkward, conversations about diversity, equity, and inclusion in our employee resource group, SevenFifty Community.
- Are honest and recognize that our company isn’t as diverse as it should be. We’re trying to change that