Seurat Technologies is a 3D printing company disrupting a 7,000-year-old manufacturing industry by reinventing how we produce goods, replacing harmful manufacturing processes (like casting) w/ cleaner tech that prints the future. With $79M raised and backed by venture partners like True Ventures, Capricorn, and Porsche, our Area Printing process is 10X faster than incumbent 3D printing, delivering high-volume, localized and decarbonized manufacturing. Seurat’s pioneering approach was originally developed at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL).
We are currently seeking a talented and team-oriented Manufacturing Technician to add to our team.
The Manufacturing Technician will assist in the production transition of the fastest 3D metal printer in the world. The ideal candidate will have experience building, troubleshooting, and testing complex high-tech capital equipment. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team of world class engineers, scientist, and technicians.
- Perform complex and advanced assembly of products according to established specifications and instructions.
- Perform high precision calibration and advanced adjustments using testing instruments.
- Interact directly with internal customers to meet customer expectations and product specifications.
- Develop assembly and test procedures to promote production of quality products.
- Monitor the functioning of all equipment and report any problems or substandard condition to the supervisor.
- Ensure all documentation is maintained according to standard operating procedures.
- Perform equipment assembly according to engineering drawings.
- Perform cleaning of all parts as per established cleaning procedures.
- Perform pre-assembly activities such as cleaning and lubricating.
- Conduct product testing and performance testing and record the results.
- Perform final checks and adjustments for any defects to ensure high quality products.
- Perform installation, repair, inspection, reassembly, replacing, refitting, and adjusting products as required.
- Order and stock materials and supplies to avoid materials shortages.
- Receive, unload, unpack and transfer materials to different workstations.
- Develop preventive maintenance procedures to avoid any breakdowns and failures.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and orderly work area.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- 5+ years of experience in a production environment.
- Experience building and assembling complex electromechanical assemblies, preferably in a Lean Manufacturing environment
- The ability to read and interpret Blueprints, Standard Work Instructions and Bills of Materials
- Strony commitment to safety and creating a safe culture
- Experience troubleshooting electro- mechanical failures
- Use of basic hand tools
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand, sit, walk and bend for long periods of time..
Seurat Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values employees with a broad cross-cultural perspective. We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond. All applicants will receive fair and impartial treatment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or on any other basis which is protected under applicable federal, state or local law.