About the Opportunity
We are looking for a Capital Markets Analyst to help support our funding strategies, various relationships with our capital providers, and external investor relations. This position will play a critical role in working cross-functionally across Settle, particularly with partners in accounting, finance, risk, operations, and product and engineering.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- You’ll support the Director of Capital Markets in live transactions, managing lender relationships, and preparing investor presentations
- Manage the day-to-day on our existing warehouse lines, including facility drawdowns, monitoring, and reporting
- Work with senior team members to manage external relationships with Settle's funding partners, investors, lawyers, rating agencies, and auditors
- Analyze and interpret the impact on various funding strategies (warehouse facilities, loan sales, and ABS securitizations) while working in the context of broader corporate goals
- Ensure accuracy and fidelity of loan and payment tapes, and month-end reporting
- Identify opportunities to streamline or automate processes to enable the company’s rapid growth
- Work cross-functionally throughout the organization to build the technology and risk infrastructure needed to support the broader capital markets function
What Sets You Apart
- You’ve spent 1-3+ years working in investment banking, for an ABS issuer, or with a top structured finance accounting firm
- Experience with capital-intensive fintech is a plus
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You blend strategic and tactical execution skills; you impact strategy as well as dive into the weeds
- You’re a strong communicator who cares about people and can build relationships and alignment both internally and externally
- You thrive in small, collaborative, ambiguous environments
- You’re an expert at excel and have strong financial modeling skills
This role has an annual starting salary range of $75,000 - $90,000 + equity + benefits. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to your individual skills and experience.
Who We Are
Settle is a FinTech company on a mission to help businesses thrive by taking the worry out of cash flow management. We’re building software making it super easy for finance teams to track, pay, and reconcile invoices. We pair that with lending products to offer our customers the power and flexibility to choose who, when, and how to pay their customers.
Our small but growing team was founded in San Francisco along with an engineering hub in Lviv, Ukraine. We’re building a fully distributed team and support you working from wherever you are. We're well funded (Series-B) with backing by Ribbit, Stripes, Kleiner Perkins, Founder’s Fund, SciFi Ventures, and others. Our benefits are competitive, our time off is flexible, and our compensation packages include equity.
Check us out in On Deck's Top Companies of 2023, Forbes' Next Billion-Dollar Startups, Techcrunch and this Kleiner blog post.
Our Commitment to You
At Settle we know that cultivating diversity and fostering an inclusive work environment is critical to our impact and success. We create an environment where no individual is advantaged or disadvantaged because of their background. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
With a commitment to maintaining a bias-free environment in which harassment is prohibited, we respect cultural diversity and comply with the laws of the places in which we operate. We expect our business partners, suppliers, clients, and all of our team members to uphold these commitments.