About the Opportunity
Settle is on a mission to change the way that businesses pay other businesses. Since the company’s inception in 2019, we’ve been building a cashflow management platform that allows founders and small business owners to more easily manage their company’s financial health with a mix of accounts payable and flexible financing tools. We already work with some amazing brands that you probably know and love, like Starface, Ghia, and Italic.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Strategize, conceptualize, and execute campaigns across digital channels
- Develop marketing hypotheses and test assumptions with quantitative analysis
- Drive measurable impact to the business through growing pipeline
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Customer Success to automate and optimize marketing flows
- Partner closely with Sales to develop alignment needed to set the business up to hit growth targets
- Optimize targeted campaigns to drive results within distinct customer segments
- Source and manage external contractors and agencies to augment marketing efforts when needed
- Source, optimize, and implement appropriate marketing tools to deliver positive ROI to the business
What Sets You Apart
- 5+ years experience in a B2B marketing role
- Previous experience working closely with a sales org to define handoff criteria and set them up for success converting leads
- Previous experience building and executing email marketing (and drip) campaigns
- Broad experience with top of funnel — you’re comfortable with a variety of digital mediums, from email to SEO to paid search/social and beyond. You don’t need to be an expert in everything but you will have at least dabbled across channels
- Experience building and running paid digital ads on platforms like Google and LinkedIn
- Fluent in Google Analytics (or other analytics platforms) and marketing attribution
- Prior experience with building out at least one marketing system in a previous role, and opinions about tooling/marketing stack
- Desire and ability to take calculated risks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great at identifying gaps and asking questions to find a solution (rather than waiting for a solution to fall into your lap)
- A personal interest in DTC/CPG/Ecomm industry or fintech, or both
- Experience managing social media accounts for a brand/business
- Experience building budgets for omnichannel campaigns
- Comfortable with Salesforce
- Previous experience managing a team as well as agencies and/or freelancers
This role has an annual starting salary range of $125,000 - $140,000 + equity + benefits. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to your individual skills and experience.
Who We Are
Settle is a FinTech company on a mission to help businesses thrive by taking the worry out of cash flow management. We’re building software making it super easy for finance teams to track, pay, and reconcile invoices. We pair that with lending products to offer our customers the power and flexibility to choose who, when, and how to pay their customers.
Our small but growing team was founded in San Francisco along with an engineering hub in Lviv, Ukraine. We’re building a fully distributed team and support you working from wherever you are. We're well funded (Series-B) with backing by Ribbit, Stripes, Kleiner Perkins, Founder’s Fund, SciFi Ventures, and others. Our benefits are competitive, our time off is flexible, and our compensation packages include equity.
Our Commitment to You
At Settle we know that cultivating diversity and fostering an inclusive work environment is critical to our impact and success. We create an environment where no individual is advantaged or disadvantaged because of their background. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
With a commitment to maintaining a bias-free environment in which harassment is prohibited, we respect cultural diversity and comply with the laws of the places in which we operate. We expect our business partners, suppliers, clients, and all of our team members to uphold these commitments.