American agriculture has been facing a labor crisis for decades. Seso is addressing this problem by building the first end-to-end recruiting and workforce management platform for the industry
Seso’s mission is to provide agricultural workers with meaningful, safe employment opportunities; provide security for the most critical aspects of America’s food production system; and reduce admin costs to employers through software. We are addressing American farmers’ biggest pain point - access to qualified labor - through a software-enabled labor solution that automates the H-2A visa. Our comprehensive HR platform not only streamlines and automates the H-2A program, but helps agribusiness seamlessly integrate their efforts across recruitment, onboarding, payroll, and insurance while providing workers access to financial services for the first time!
About the Role
The Project Manager is a key role to ensure a great customer and worker experience. The role is responsible for achieving and improving Worker-On-Time arrival, and managing customer relationships and expectation handling. The Project Manager has a portfolio of clients / assignments, and is responsible for delivering on customer outcomes.
This team member is responsible for ensuring that projects are scoped appropriately, that customer intake is done on-time, and other internal teams are informed of progress.
Remote, but most of team (bilingual) will be working Monterrey, Mexico office (Hybrid)
Fluency in English is required.
Customer Communication and Education
- Responsible for communicating priorities and processes to audiences that are both very experienced in H-2A visa programs, and that are new to the program.
- Own overall customer relationships, including customer satisfaction, retention, and upselling efforts.
- Coordinating activities that allow for thousands of farmworkers in Mexico, Central America, and other countries to temporarily and safely migrate to the U.S to get life changing work opportunities.
- Handling kickoffs, mid-downstream communication and post-arrival follow up.
- Set expectations clearly and upfront and maintain high engagement and satisfaction across a broad group of customers.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts.
- Reporting to the Head of Worker Operations in continuously improving Seso’s operative plan as our Product, Design and Engineering teams roll out more world class tech tools.
- Identifying process improvement opportunities so the company can build systems, tech and automation around it.
- 3+ years of experience in customer facing roles in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of success in project management and a displayed technical aptitude.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize, delegate, multi-task and execute.
- 1+ years of experience in a project management role.
- Ability to navigate complex and emotional situations in a professional manner
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, & verbal) in order to communicate effectively across levels and organizations.
- Demonstrable interest in improving the lives of farmworkers.
- Fluency in Spanish (preferable)
- Fluency in English is required.
- Talented and fun teammates who don't take themselves too seriously
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Budget and support for personal development
- Last week of the year off for company wide winter break
- Unlimited PTO
- Work in a fast-paced silicon valley environment
- Company sponsored team events
Diversity is more than a commitment at Seso, it is the foundation of what we do. We pride ourselves on building the premier platform that serves agribusiness and improves the lives of agricultural workers. We believe in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us all feel welcome.