American agriculture has been facing a labor crisis for decades. Seso is addressing this problem by building the first end-to-end recruiting and workforce management platform for the industry
Seso’s mission is to provide agricultural workers with meaningful, safe employment opportunities; provide security for the most critical aspects of America’s food production system; and reduce admin costs to employers through software. We are addressing American farmers’ biggest pain point - access to qualified labor - through a software-enabled labor solution that automates the H-2A visa. Our comprehensive HR platform not only streamlines and automates the H-2A program, but helps agribusiness seamlessly integrate their efforts across recruitment, onboarding, payroll, and insurance while providing workers access to financial services for the first time!
About the Role
The Seso Sales team is growing, and we’re on the hunt for stellar Sales leaders to support & drive customer acquisition efforts within Enterprise agribusiness. The ideal candidate will thrive in a start-up environment. Leveraging tenure, intelligence, and creativity to shape the go-to-market strategy. This individual knows how to sell against legacy systems and manual processes. Strong historical sales performance and business-to-business sales experience are desired.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for managing a lucrative territory while generating revenue from both net new customers and expansion (upsell + cross-sell) opportunities within current customer accounts. You will be selling to the largest employers in Agriculture. Building strong rapport and relationships with key stakeholders in HR, Finance, and Operations departments.
- Establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing net new sales opportunities and expanding Seso’s solutions within existing customer accounts.
- Prospect into targeted strategic accounts within designated territory
- Leverage sales methodologies such as MEDDIC to execute deal strategies
- Present and sell directly to C-level executives within but not limited to HR, Finance, and Operations.
- Collaborate and lead the successful execution of sales activities through contract negotiation and signed contracts with internal and external teams
- Manage all sales activity and monthly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce
- 8+ years of consistent sales performance within the SaaS/Agribusiness industry.
- 3+ years selling into Enterprise sized organizations (deal cycles being 1M+ in revenue)
- Strong experience in prospecting and self-generating pipeline
- Proven ability to develop champions and execute within a complex sales cycle
- Experience at a start-up or in a scrappy, fast-moving environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Written and verbal Spanish proficiency a plus!
- Talented and fun teammates who don't take themselves too seriously
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- $5,000 referral bonus policy
- Employer covered insurance plans
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation
- Budget and support for personal development
- Extensive holiday break
- Company sponsored team events
We carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job related skills and experience for accuracy. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
Diversity is more than a commitment at Seso, it is the foundation of what we do. We pride ourselves on building the premier platform that serves agribusiness and improves the lives of agricultural workers. We believe in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us all feel welcome.