American agriculture has been facing a labor crisis for decades. Seso is addressing this problem by building the first end-to-end recruiting and workforce management platform for the industry
Seso’s mission is to provide agricultural workers with meaningful, safe employment opportunities; provide security for the most critical aspects of America’s food production system; and reduce admin costs to employers through software. We are addressing American farmers’ biggest pain point - access to qualified labor - through a software-enabled labor solution that automates the H-2A visa. Our comprehensive HR platform not only streamlines and automates the H-2A program, but helps agribusiness seamlessly integrate their efforts across recruitment, onboarding, payroll, and insurance while providing workers access to financial services for the first time!
Seso has raised over $30m from Tier I investors including Index, Founders Fund and NfX, and has been recognized with awards like Forbes Rising Stars and Andreesen Horowitzs’, American Dynamism 50.
About the Role
Agricultural employers currently use a combination of spreadsheets, pen/paper, and antiquated software to recruit, onboard, manage, and pay their workforce. Seso’s modern platform provides employers with orders of magnitude increases in efficiency, while helping them stay compliant and communicate with their workforce. We’re looking for a PM to own new initiatives for Seso’s HR Platform which serves as employer’s employee system of record and streamlines numerous workflows across collecting employee information, onboarding employees, and managing the employee lifecycle. This is a senior role where you’ll own a roadmap and be responsible for defining what projects get worked and PMing those projects.
- Owning and delivering on company-level business objectives
- Working closely with stakeholders to define a cohesive product strategy and roadmap
- Translating ambiguous or complex ideas into clear, executable projects
- Spending time to deeply understand and elevate the voices of our users
- Collaborating with Design, Engineering, and Operations to craft product experiences which wow our users
- Combining qualitative research with quantitative analysis to inform product decisions
- Owning and driving the product lifecycle from ideation through implementation and launch
- You have 4+ years of experience as a product manager
- You’re a structured problem-solver with an interest in improving the lives of agricultural farmworkers and the viability of the agriculture industry
- You are interested in autonomously owning a roadmap
- You like talking to customers and believe that there is no such thing as “too much” customer feedback.
- You have a strong track record of delivering key business results
- Talented and fun teammates who don't take themselves too seriously
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- $5,000 referral bonus policy
- Employer covered insurance plans
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation
- Budget and support for personal development
- Extensive holiday break
- Company sponsored team events
The base salary range represents the low and high end of Seso salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of Seso's total compensation package for team members and other rewards.
Diversity is more than a commitment at Seso, it is the foundation of what we do. We pride ourselves on building the premier platform that serves agribusiness and improves the lives of agricultural workers. We believe in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us all feel welcome.