American agriculture has been facing a labor crisis for decades. Seso is addressing this problem by building the first end-to-end recruiting and workforce management platform for the industry
Seso’s mission is to provide agricultural workers with meaningful, safe employment opportunities; provide security for the most critical aspects of America’s food production system; and reduce admin costs to employers through software. We are addressing American farmers’ biggest pain point - access to qualified labor - through a software-enabled labor solution that automates the H-2A visa. Our comprehensive HR platform not only streamlines and automates the H-2A program, but helps agribusiness seamlessly integrate their efforts across recruitment, onboarding, payroll, and insurance while providing workers access to financial services for the first time!
About the Role
Our Sales Development Representatives are literally the tip of our go-to-market “spear” - the first Seso interaction our prospective customers will experience. That said, we are committed to a deeper-level of foundational customer engagement enablement & training prior to ever picking up the phone. Every day you will learn, grow, and add experience to your developing sales tenure.
- Prospecting and generating leads that directly impact the wider sales organization
- Working alongside of seasoned Account Executives to develop strategies to land outbound prospects and accounts
- Collaborating with marketing, demand generation, and other cross-functional teams to up Seso’s overall inbound strategy
- Qualifying prospects to ensure the highest level of meeting is inquiries and getting them scheduled for an appropriate demo
- Developing relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact
- Anticipating and effectively overcoming objections
- Managing a high volume of target accounts through effective time management
- Identify client needs and relay customer feedback to Customer Success team
- 6+ months of prior outbound sales experience, preferably within a B2B company
- Detail oriented and knows how to stay organized in the midst of working potentially hundred of leads
- Strong experience cold prospecting, knows what it’s like to have a monthly quota
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- You love building relationships and understanding others' points of view.
- You thrive in an environment of constant learning and experimentation.
- Talented and fun teammates who don't take themselves too seriously
- Competitive Salary and meaningful equity
- Excellent medical, dental & vision insurance plans
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation
- Budget and support for personal development
- Last week of the year off for company wide winter break
- Company sponsored team events
Diversity is more than a commitment at Seso, it is the foundation of what we do. We pride ourselves on building the premier platform that serves agribusiness and improves the lives of agricultural workers. We believe in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us all feel welcome.