Seso is the first end-to-end recruiting and workforce management platform for the agriculture industry. Our mission is to provide agricultural workers with meaningful, safe employment opportunities; provide security for the most critical aspects of America’s food production system; and reduce admin costs to employers through software. We are addressing American farmers’ biggest pain point - access to qualified labor - through a software-enabled labor solution that automates the H-2A visa, an uncapped visa for seasonal farmworkers. Seso has raised over $30m in capital from Tier I investors including Index, Founders Fund, NfX, and more. You can read about Seso's recent $25m Series A here.
Today, Seso enables farms to digitally track applicants and onboard workers, streamlines the H-2A application process, ensures workers arrive at the farm on-time, and simplifies compliance. Long term, the Company is creating a comprehensive HR platform that helps agribusiness seamlessly integrate their efforts across recruitment, onboarding, payroll, and insurance while providing workers access to financial services for the first time. Similar to how Salesforce has tied together business systems around a common customer identity, Seso is solidifying all of a farm’s worker-facing systems around a common employee identity, making it the centerpiece of a unified schema that spans a farm’s back-office.
About the Role
Seso is looking to add an FP&A Manager to our team as we strive to develop a world-class finance organization. Reporting directly to the Head of Finance and Revops, this is a unique opportunity to build the financial framework of a fast-growing vertical software company and up-level our reporting and insights to drive key strategic decisions. This role will have a high-degree of ownership and will work cross-functionally with every department at Seso.
- Manage and structure our company’s financial data to optimize financial reporting
- Build and maintain company financial models to drive strategic planning
- Analyze and forecast the revenue, profitability, and efficiency of the business to provide management with key insights into business performance
- Support strategic financial initiatives including fundraising and M&A
- Support preparation of Investor reporting and Board materials
- Partner with department leaders on budgeting and driving towards business KPIs
- Manage the monthly, quarterly, and annual FP&A processes, including management reporting, variance analysis, and forecasting.
- Help scale accounting processes like Invoicing, AP, AR
- 3-5 years of financial experience within an FP&A organization of a high-growth technology company and/or experience in investment banking, consulting, or private equity
- Excellent financial modeling skills with expert proficiency in Excel
- Strong technical, analytical, and interpersonal skills, and attention to detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrates an entrepreneurial mindset, being a highly motivated, versatile individual with a proven ability to work effectively in both individual and team settings
- Experience with Financial systems (i.e. Quickbooks) is a plus
- Experience with CRM software (i.e. Salesforce) is a plus
- Talented and fun teammates who don't take themselves too seriously
- Competitive Salary and meaningful equity
- Excellent medical, dental & vision insurance plans
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation
- Budget and support for personal development
- Last week of the year off for company wide winter break
- Company sponsored team events
Seso Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Seso Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.