Seso is the first end-to-end recruiting and workforce management platform for the agriculture industry. Our mission is to provide agricultural workers with meaningful, safe employment opportunities; provide security for the most critical aspects of America’s food production system; and reduce admin costs to employers through software. We are addressing American farmers’ biggest pain point - access to qualified labor - through a software-enabled labor solution that automates the H-2A visa, an uncapped visa for seasonal farmworkers. Seso has raised over $30m in capital from Tier I investors including Index, Founders Fund, NfX, and more. You can read about Seso's recent $25m Series A here.
Today, Seso enables farms to digitally track applicants and onboard workers, streamlines the H-2A application process, ensures workers arrive at the farm on-time, and simplifies compliance. Long term, the Company is creating a comprehensive HR platform that helps agribusiness seamlessly integrate their efforts across recruitment, onboarding, payroll, and insurance while providing workers access to financial services for the first time. Similar to how Salesforce has tied together business systems around a common customer identity, Seso is solidifying all of a farm’s worker-facing systems around a common employee identity, making it the centerpiece of a unified schema that spans a farm’s back-office.
About the Role
We’re looking for a customer success manager who wants to scale their career with Seso. As one of the first CSMs, you will work closely with customers and become a key part of helping them streamline their H-2A program and scale their operations. Furthermore, you will have a pivotal role in shaping how the Seso’s software evolves. As an early hire, you will have unparalleled opportunity for ownership and growth within the company. This role reports to Jennifer Chiang (Head of Customer Success).
- Develop and lead the multi-year customer relationship strategy for a portfolio of strategic employers and partners, which promotes productivity, retention and loyalty for Seso’s suite of enterprise offerings.
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Product teams to execute on and help create playbooks, data points, tools and resources to educate and encourage the upsell/cross-sell/renewal within each account
- Actively listen to and partner with customers - from the senior executives to the manager that started their new just yesterday - to understand how they work, their business challenges, how we can help, and mentor
- Communicate complex concepts and priorities clearly live and asynchronously to both audiences that have had extensive H-2A experience and those that just started.
- Own overall customer relationships, including customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion
- 3+ years of enterprise customer success experience in a fast-paced environment; experience in SaaS and/or a start-up environment strongly preferred
- A proven track record of success in process management and a displayed technical aptitude
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize, delegate, multi-task and execute
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, & verbal) in order to communicate effectively across levels and organizations
- Ability to navigate complex and emotional situations in a professional manner
- You have a demonstrable interest in agriculture and improving the lives of farmers and farmworkers
- You can speak Spanish
- Talented and fun teammates who don't take themselves too seriously
- Competitive Salary and meaningful equity
- Excellent medical, dental & vision insurance plans
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation
- Budget and support for personal development
- Last week of the year off for company wide winter break
- Company sponsored team events
Seso Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Seso Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.