Our Finance and Operations team is a dynamic, relatively small group, that produces super high quality output. We have built a world class, fully automated and integrated SaaS financial and reporting infrastructure, that allows us to move quickly, with a high degree of accuracy and predictability. Unlike traditional companies, where finance teams are typically the police cops and nay-sayers, we are a team that tries to say "yes" first. How can we help solve your problem? How will this investment improve our business? We are a dedicated, hard working team, quick to have fun, and we enjoy our amazing culture!
The Salesforce Architect is a key member of our growing Corporate Systems and Insights team at ServiceTitan. You will be responsible for the development and support of ServiceTitan’s Salesforce environment and other integrated services that power our operating teams.
This role is more than just a lead developer or an order taker; it’s about architecting a best-in-class environment conducive to scale and insights. Working as a trusted and shared resource to functional leaders, the ideal candidate will quickly build a deep understanding of our operational ecosystem opportunities and challenges, and drive the evolution of our architecture with overall ownership of our Sales/Marketing/Service/Community Clouds as well as other relevant systems tied that environment (e.g. Gainsight, etc.).
You’ll be joining one of the most data-driven companies on the planet, at all levels of the organization, and will be empowered to innovate and make a massive impact.
- Be a visionary leader with complete ownership of our Salesforce Platform architecture, on-going management of its roadmap and success/quality of its frequent releases.
- Work with functional stakeholders across ServiceTitan to understand gaps and define future state requirements, evaluate new features and strategic architectural options.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners for the definition, planning, modeling, governance, and implementation/revamp of capabilities.
- Own adoption of the Salesforce Platform ecosystem by functions, data integrity and internal customer satisfaction.
- Stay ahead of the curve of technological shifts and market innovation to ensure ServiceTitan always uses best of breed solutions to scale, including continuing to sharpen your skills and expertise.
- Troubleshoot key issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful resolution.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years' of direct experience with the Salesforce.com platform and its partner ecosystem, configuring and developing custom environments.
- Salesforce Certified Developer or Salesforce Certified Architect required.
- Played the role of a Technical architect in at least 1-2 complex SFDC projects, which required superior change management abilities.
- Exposure to key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign on, and master data management.
- Experience with designing, developing, and implementing complex integration for end-to-end solutions at a middleware level with focus on performance optimization
- Ability to review functional requirements and determine the type of integration work that is needed based on the business needs.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem-solving techniques in a highly complex environment using leading-edge technology and/or integrating with diverse application systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills including team collaboration, leadership, presentation, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017