Now accepting resumes for our Summer 2018 Internship Program. Imagine yourself as a SummerTitan!
Why choose ServiceTitan for your summer internship experience?
This is your chance to show off your skills! At ServiceTitan, our interns will make an impact to our growing business. You’ll get the opportunity to work on real life projects and have fun along the way. Join ServiceTitan today and help us shape the home services industry of tomorrow. Our internship program is expected to last 8-10 weeks, from approximately June-August 2018. *You must be a currently enrolled student, with an expected Graduation date of Dec 2018 and beyond*
PERKS & BENEFITS
What do we offer SummerTitans?
- Rewarding and meaningful projects
- One on one mentorship
- Competitive compensation
- Fully stocked kitchen and free lunch daily
- Collaborative team and environment
- Gaming Area: Foosball & Ping-Pong
- Day of giving - community volunteer event
- Potential opportunity to join the team full-time after graduation!
We offer internships in a variety of teams, join us!
- Business Development - This highly strategic team is responsible for building indispensable relationships with partners. We engage with key strategic partners to help acquire new customers, generate revenue, and enhance the ServiceTitan platform through technology integrations. We're looking for individuals who can catalyze growth through creative and visionary partnerships, who thrive in sourcing extraordinarily impactful opportunities, and revolutionize our industry.
- Customer Success (On-boarding)- We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong. Someone who loves excel and acting as a support to a growing & fast paced team will be a perfect fit for this role.
- Customer Success (Training & E-learning) - Interested in being part of a team tasked with building cutting edge content & training customers in a growing company & industry?
- Customer Trainers are the face of ServiceTitan through the most critical phases of the customer journey. Since most users are scared to switch software they use every day, Trainers deliver multiple forms of live training and get to experience the joy first hand when new users realize that this change will make their lives better. Come be a part of the journey.
- E-Learning Producers consult with experts every day to develop top-notch training programs that customers rely on to become ServiceTitan experts. Producers use development tools like state-of-the-art recording studios, Adobe CC, and Learning Management Systems to create the core of the ServiceTitan Academy. Enlist today!
- Engineering - The Engineering team at ServiceTitan helps improve our products and building new ones. We provide exciting opportunities engineers to come in and develop the major features in the rapidly growing startup. We build for perfection, use the most modern tools on Microsoft .NET platform, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems.
- Product Development/Product Management - We solve real world problems in the home services industry. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of product managers, designers, and product marketers works closely with our thousands of users to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace agile development and design thinking to ship hundreds of new features every month. We measure our success based on our customer’s success. We strive for real impact.
- Sales - Our Sales team is a turbocharged V12 engine that drives the entire company forward by bringing our software platform to new customers - every single day. We are a tight-knit, high-energy crew that comprises Sales Development, Account Executives, and Sales Operations. We have a shared passion for helping residential contractors take their business to the next level, and nothing makes our team happier than seeing stellar feedback from customers who have had the opportunity to leverage ServiceTitan.
- Technical Project Management - Our team is focused on improving predictability of the software delivery schedule, leading and evangelizing Agile methodology, owning communication between Product, Engineering and Customer Success teams, reducing operational overhead and expenses through process improvements and metric instrumentation. You will be a great fit for our team if you love to analyze, organize and optimize.
November-December 2017: Resume reviews & candidate screens
January 2018: In-person/Video interviews
February 2018: Final decisions
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017