Our Sales team is a turbocharged V12 engine that drives the entire company forward by bringing our software platform to new customers - every single day. We are a tight-knit, high-energy crew that comprises Sales Development, Account Executives, and Sales Operations. We have a shared passion for helping residential contractors take their business to the next level, and nothing makes our team happier than seeing stellar feedback from customers who have had the opportunity to leverage ServiceTitan.
Sales Enablement and Training Manager
The Sales Enablement and Training Manager will help drive all efforts to ensure that the ServiceTitan sales team members are equipped with the knowledge, skills, and tools to achieve the extraordinary -- impacting and improving the lives and businesses of our future customers. This position will focus on the design and delivery of training programs and the processes and tools to support the sales team’s goals and objectives. This includes the implementation and ongoing management of the sales methodology, sales playbooks, demo skills, on-boarding process, and continuous training. If you are ready for an opportunity to make a huge impact on a fast-paced high-growth startup, continue reading!
What you’ll do:
Partner with the Head of Sales Enablement to accomplish the following:
- Assist with the creation and implementation of cutting edge sales techniques into a scalable end-to-end enablement and training program designed to take us to the next level
- Partner with sales and marketing to refine sales playbooks, uncover critical skills and competency gaps, and refine critical processes for success
- Organize and Drive weekly and monthly training webinars for the sales & success teams
- Partner to deliver our New Hire training program; drive highly engaging and interactive content with built-in assessments to ensure an effective ramp time
- Develop additional learning opportunities (both formal training and on-the-job experiences) for sales skills development at different stages of career path
- Leverage technology to measure performance and drive improvement; e.g. CRMs, LMS platforms, eLearning software, etc.
- Manage the ongoing evaluation and performance of the sales team; identify skills gaps based on performance and coach the entire team on an ongoing basis
Key Focus Areas:
- Sales Effectiveness: Help to build compelling and crisp communications (wins/losses, motivation/inspiration, knowledge/best practices), channel feedback to other teams, sales demo skills, objection handling geared towards driving improved sales productivity
- Sales Methodology Training: Utilize industry best-practices (e.g. Challenger, SPIN, Solution) to build an effective onboarding and ongoing training program to ensure initial and continuous development of the sales team
- Training: Build out a calendar of formal and informal sessions covering new hire sales training, product launches, demo skills training, ongoing skill development, sales boot-camps, internal process updates, etc.
- Coaching & Ongoing Feedback: Monitor skills, levels, expectations; assessment, training, certifications of the sales organization
- Messaging: Partner with Product Marketing to improve our sales messaging e.g. value propositions, talk tracks, scripts, cadence
- Industry Knowledge: Become an expert on our product, market, customer, and competition to increase impact and effectiveness of training and enablement
What you’ll need:
- Proven sales enablement and training success including ability to demonstrate impact on a high growth sales organization
- BA/BS degree and at least 3-5 years of related experience in sales training and enablement
- Experience working with B2B SaaS sales teams
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and be a team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to inspire and motivate others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Proficiency with Salesforce or similar CRMs
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017