We formulate, build, launch and run new ServiceTitan business lines. The team at Platform & Payments is integral to the success of ServiceTitan's valued customers, as we enable process improvement through technology integrations with key ServiceTitan partners. We build cutting edge solutions in Financial Technology (FinTech), Internet of Things (IoT), etc. to empower contractors to take the next leap forward in streamlining technician interactions with the homeowner. Think of us as a start-up within a start-up. We are extremely ambitious in expanding revenue and contributing to the overall company growth. We are looking for talent and passionate and future Titans that are entrepreneurial, love technology and want to help our customers maximize their potential.
Customer Adoption Manager:
ServiceTitan’s Customer Adoption Manager is an integral, highly-visible role to ensure the success of the ServiceTitan’s Platform team. S/he will help our existing customers adopt NEW features such as Payments, Financing, etc. ServiceTitan’s Customer Adoption Manager is an individual contributor role on building, maintaining, and leveraging customer relationships through a strong blend of ServiceTitan’s product knowledge, business consultation and sales skills. Majority of the time will be spent AFTER a customer signs up for the features, and responsibilities is not limited to: training the customer on integrations, enabling integrations, following up and ensuring customer is adopting integrations, etc. Additionally, s/he is an effective partner to our customers and works in strong collaboration with our Customer Success team.
What you'll do:
- Foster & build overall relationship with customers, which include: increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and long-term customer success
- Be the go-to-lead on new features adoption in an advocate/consultative approach
- Demonstrate a strong appreciation of our new features, and business needs in a customer’s organization. Use technical and business acumen to align business drivers to ServiceTitan’s solutions
- Proactively work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Success, Strategy, Marketing, Product Management, and Sales Leadership to develop coordinated view and consistent measurement of adoption of ServiceTitan
- Build a brand to become the expert on adoption and sophistication at ServiceTitan
- Track and measure business impact and report out to cross-functional stakeholders
What you'll need:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree.
- At least 2-5 years experience in a SaaS environment/company
- Experience in sales, service, or customer success-related role preferred
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in MS Office skills and Salesforce
- Creativity and ability to run with minimal direction in an ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated excellence in cross-functional communication, with ability to simplify and explain complex problems to stakeholders of all levels across multiple functions
- Excellent communication skills
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Los Angeles
- You will have the opportunity to grow in both skill and responsibility as the company scales.
- You will work directly with the executive and management teams of the world’s leading service businesses.
- Your work will matter and make a noticeable impact for your co-workers and customers.
- Flexible vacation policy, free lunch every day, snacks and munchies, team outings and many more perks
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.