We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
Training Specialist - Atlanta
Interested in being part of a growing team tasked with building cutting edge content & training customers in a growing company & industry? The ideal candidate for this role will work as a member of the Technical Product Training Team to deliver engaging training & transition programs to new and existing customers, as well as internal employees. Training Specialists are the face of ServiceTitan, delivering wide-ranging technical training programs via remote & on-site instructor-led training, and contributing to video & e-learning content. Training Specialists serve as Product & Industry Experts and provide valuable input by helping Training Content Developers to design & develop engaging and industry-relevant training & certification programs.
- Product Expert – Become an expert in our software & the home services industry so that training courses are highly “industry-relevant”
- Deliver exceptional training, transition management & coaching – Deliver engaging instructor-led training courses & webinars, both on-site and online via web conferencing
- Embed Best Practices – Adapt demos, examples & approaches to 1-on-1 training courses to focus on “best practices” for different ServiceTitan user types
- Transition / Change Management – Help guide customers on managing their teams’ transition to ServiceTitan
- Contribute to Training Program Development & Maintenance – Assist Training Content Developers by contributing to the launch & upkeep of engaging training & certification programs in our Litmos LMS
- Other – Assist with special projects as assigned at the discretion of team management.
- 2-6 years of experience in delivering exceptional remote & on-site instructor-led training, preferably with a strong background working in a software customer training environment.
- Track record of achievement in a training and/or customer service role, preferably in a software or other startup company
- Expertise in customizing & running live demo-based training courses & webinars
- Eagerness to keep ServiceTitan (and our customers) on the cutting edge by learning with new technologies & instructional approaches
- Experience delivering training or coaching to promote adoption and minimize resistance to new software
- Excellent planning, organization, and communication skills to handle juggling multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university or equivalent combination of experience and education that enables performance for this position.
- Ability to work a variable schedule with willingness to travel up to 25% during peak periods.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply sound instructional techniques
- Experience with Litmos LMS and training development tools, such as Adobe Captivate, Photoshop, Powerpoint, and Camtasia
- Ability to create supporting content (e.g. handouts & documentation) to support instructor-led training & certification courses
- Experience incorporating change management principles into training programs to promote adoption & minimize resistance
- Strong project management experience a plus
- Ability to write business correspondence and technical documentation
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.