We solves real world problems in the home services industry. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of product managers, designers, and product marketers works closely with our thousands of users to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace agile development and design thinking to ship hundreds of new features every month. We measure our success based on our customer’s success. We strive for real impact.
Product Manager, Reporting and Dashboards
ServiceTitan is looking for a Product Manager, Reporting and Dashboards with a track record for driving new product features from concept to successful launch and market adoption. The product manager will own the development and launch of ServiceTitan’s Reporting and Dashboards modules and will also drive integrations with third party payroll processors. This role requires strong and proactive leadership and the ability to independently drive large product initiatives.
- Own the product vision for reporting and dashboard modules
- Work with Enterprise clients and 3rd party partners in assessing reporting needs, defining requirements and obtaining sign-off
- Manage backlog of features and enhancements for Enterprise clients and communicate timing and status to internal teams and customers
- Primary liaison between the product team and internal teams (support, success, onboarding) to identify product gaps, offer creative workarounds/solutions, develop requirements, and communicate roadmap
- Demo new features to prospects and customers, organize internal and external feedback, manage beta releases
- Collaborate with the QA team on prioritizing product defects/bugs and providing guidance to the development team on expected behavior
- Perform user acceptance testing for new features and collaborate with the training team on documentation efforts
- 1-2 years experience in a product management role (ideally in reporting and dashboards)
- Proficient with SQL queries
- 4-year degree from a top university, MBA or related graduate degree strongly preferred
- Strong analytical abilities and prior experience with calculations, data analysis, and problem solving
- Excellent communication, writing, and presenting skills
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Intelligent, quick thinking, and fast learning team player
- Familiarity with SaaS business models a plus
- Prior experience with payroll management or time tracking software solutions is a plus
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 500 & 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017