We formulate, build, launch and run new ServiceTitan business lines. The team at Platform & Payments is integral to the success of ServiceTitan's valued customers, as we enable process improvement through technology integrations with key ServiceTitan partners. We build cutting edge solutions in Financial Technology (FinTech), Internet of Things (IoT), etc. to empower contractors to take the next leap forward in streamlining technician interactions with the homeowner. Think of us as a start-up within a start-up. We are extremely ambitious in expanding revenue and contributing to the overall company growth. We are looking for talent and passionate and future Titans that are entrepreneurial, love technology and want to help our customers maximize their potential.
Payments Boarding Specialist
The Payments Boarding Specialist is a strategic role at ServiceTitan. A deep understanding of the payments industry is necessary in order to work with ServiceTitan customers to explain the functionality and support different aspects of ServiceTitan Payments. You will play an integral part in the daily success for our customer base.
What you'll do
- Onboard ServiceTitan customers into the payment processing platform
- Provide first point of contact support to customers for getting credit card and check applications approved
- Analyze payment processing statements and generate reports internally
What you'll need
- Minimum 2 years total work experience (preferably with payment processing)
- Full understanding of the payment processing terms (chargebacks, ACH, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of the payment industry (e.g., processors, gateways, etc.)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong understanding of V/MC interchange tables and costs
- Very proactive in calling and following up with customers to get applications approved
- Very detailed oriented with strong organizational skills
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.