We formulate, build, launch and run new ServiceTitan business lines. The team at Platform & Payments is integral to the success of ServiceTitan's valued customers, as we enable process improvement through technology integrations with key ServiceTitan partners. We build cutting edge solutions in Financial Technology (FinTech), Internet of Things (IoT), etc. to empower contractors to take the next leap forward in streamlining technician interactions with the homeowner. Think of us as a start-up within a start-up. We are extremely ambitious in expanding revenue and contributing to the overall company growth. We are looking for talent and passionate and future Titans that are entrepreneurial, love technology and want to help our customers maximize their potential.
Payments Account Executive
The Payments Account Executive is a strategic role at ServiceTitan. A deep understanding of the payments industry is necessary in order to work with ServiceTitan customers to explain the functionality and benefits of utilizing ServiceTitan’s payments platform. You will play an integral part in launching our payments offering
What you'll do
- Partner with our Sales & Customer Success teams to explain the advantages of utilizing ServiceTitan’s in-house payments platform
- Serve as point person for onboarding ServiceTitan customers onto our payments platform
- Collaborate with our product team to deliver new functionality to our users
- Act as our internal payments subject matter expert
- Partner with our business development team to manage relationships with our payment providers
- Build out our processes to help scale our payment operations
What you'll need
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, Accounting, or similar degree
- Minimum of 3+ years total work experience in a client facing role (preferably within the payments industry/payment processing)
- Strong understanding of payments industry terms (processors, gateways, chargeback, ACH, etc.), economics and client pain points
- Strong communication skills
- Very detailed oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong understanding of Visa/Mastercard interchange table and costs
- Experience with breaking down credit card merchant statements and doing cost + profitability analysis on them
- Strong desire to work within a start-up environment and build an extraordinary product
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.